Company: NRI Distribution
Posted on: January 16, 2022
A Day in the Life
As an Accounting Clerk, you will play an important part of the
Accounting/Finance team by processing accounts payable, accounts
receivable, and daily bank transactions. You'll be providing
accounting support across a Third-Party Logistics company that
provides services to some awesome clients that are heavily involved
in the active lifestyle.
All About You
What You'll Bring to the Role:
- Excellent technical capabilities with proficiency to learn
internal software systems and MS Office, highly proficient with
- Ability to interact with internal and external personnel to
obtain financial data.
- Ability to work in multiple foreign currencies, such as USD, in
addition to CAD.
- Must be a high-compliant and accurate individual
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Has the ability to be flexible and adapt to changing
- Trustworthy and moral character (we use pre-employment
background & drug tests)
The Must Haves:
- 3 years' experience working with clerical duties, accounting,
and other office duties
- Recognized post-secondary certificate in business
administration or accounting a plus
- Must have physical ability to carry out essential job
functions, including but not limited to, sitting for long periods
of time, occasionally walking and standing, climbing
ladders/stairs, and tolerating conditions such as dust, dirt,
noise, odors, heat, cold, etc. when stepping into the warehouse
Things You Will be Doing
- Assists in processing and maintaining accounts payable files
and statements, ensuring AP coding is accurate and assist in annual
- Performs back-up accounts receivable support by completing
weekly, semi-monthly, and monthly billing, creates take-all
invoices for client exits and enters invoices for AR
- Ensures transactions are coded to the general ledger accounts
by assisting in daily and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Assist in month-end and year-end closing procedures and
financial statement reporting and preparation of internal, and
external audit schedules.
- Other ad hoc and/or finance related assignments
- Staff purchase program - wear the brands you love!
- Staff benefits plan - chose the benefits that are right for
- Flexible and fun work environment - work hard and play
- Internal opportunities - we believe in growing our own!
- Profit-Sharing - contributing to and sharing in prosperity!
NRI is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on
the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual
orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other
legally protected status.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: NRI Distribution, Gardena , Accounting Clerk, Accounting, Auditing , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!