Company: Best Yet Express, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Best Yet Express is looking for an Accounting Supervisor to
oversee our accounting departments daily operations. You will work
closely with a team to manage financial functions, including
accounts payable/receivable, bank reconciliations and tax audits.
The ideal candidate uses strong analytical skills to create
detailed financial reports and forecasts. To succeed in this role,
you should have a problem-solving attitude and be able to manage a
team. Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our financial
management is accurate and effective.
- Oversee daily transactions, including accounts
payable/receivable, general ledger and bank reconciliations
- Participate in regular tax audits and payroll
- Prepare budgeting reports and forecast revenues
- Manage month-end and year-end closing
- Monitor the daily performance of the accounting department
- Organize financial data into useable information and maintain
- Track the progress of financial and accounting objectives
- Establish accounting policies and procedures, aligned with
- Ensure compliance with the law
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Supervisor
- Experience with accounting software
- Strong computer skills (managing spreadsheets, creating charts
and using advanced formulas)
- Solid knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, laws
- Excellent analytical skills to manage large amounts of
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Team management skills
Keywords: Best Yet Express, Inc., Gardena , Accounting Supervisor, Accounting, Auditing , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!