Company: Silverline Construction Inc.
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Company DescriptionSilverline Construction Inc. is a
family-owned business dedicating nearly 60 years to the
construction Industry. Silverline self-performs structural
concrete, rebar, post-tension, and masonry. Our tight integration
of these structural trades allows a synergistic approach to the
most critical components of a project.Position DescriptionWe are
looking for an English/Spanish bilingual Administrative Assistant
to manage our front desk daily and perform various administrative
and clerical tasks. As an Administration Assistant, you will be the
first point of contact for our company. The duties include offering
administrative support across the organization. You will welcome
guests and greet people who visit the business. You will also
coordinate front-desk activities, including distributing
correspondence and redirecting phone calls.Administrative Assistant
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation
of the office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports
- Carries out administrative duties such as filing, typing,
copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning
administrative projects and expediting work results.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via phone,
e-mail, and mail.
- Supports team by performing tasks related to organization and
- Develops administrative staff by providing information,
educational opportunities, and experiential growth
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements, calling for repairs, maintaining
equipment inventories, and evaluating new equipment and
- Provides information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine
inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing and
expediting orders for supplies.
- Other duties as assignedAdministrative Assistant Skills and
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Managing Processes
- Analyzing Information
- Problem Solving
- Supply Management
- Inventory Control
- Verbal CommunicationEducation and Experience Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent education required
- 5 years experience preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Valid driver's license and current automobile insurance
Keywords: Silverline Construction Inc., Gardena , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!