Senior Manufacturing Engineer M.E.
Company: Zero Labs Automotive
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionWe are searching for an ambitious Senior level
Manufacturing Engineer M.E. to join our team. You need to be able
to provide integrated design support, bridging ID, ME, and product
manufacturing. This position is Los Angeles based and only open to
Los Angeles based candidates. For local candidates this presents an
immediate opportunity to contribute to all of those areas;This
position is Los Angeles based and only open to existing Los Angeles
based candidates. If you are not in Los Angeles or are a recruiter
please do not apply.For local candidates this presents an
opportunity to contribute to all of those areas.Experience:
- You are someone who is well-rounded with a good balance of
technical, creative, and hands-on skills. This person should look
at a challenging project and being part of a important startup with
a sense of excitement.
- You are an expert in industrial production, and have been in
charge of researching and developing methods to design, build, and
ship various items.
- You have experience supporting scale production of high-quality
new products, system integration.
- Currently ongoing contract projects are in the automotive, and
consumer outdoor spaces. The projects each involve new technologies
and approaches, and always inventive opportunities to really try
new things and see them used and tried in real time.Requirements
- Industrial & Product Design
- Design for Manufacture (detailed, tooling-ready CAD)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering (a plus)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Being hands-on and on the ground
- High School diploma or equivalent. College degree is a plus
- Design arrangement of machines within plant facilities to
ensure most efficient and productive layout.
- Identify and implement cost savings and safety
- They determine the best way to use a piece of machinery and how
the assembly line workers can maximize efficiency.
- Develop the best assignment of machines and equipment to
various manufacturing cells in discrete parts manufacturing.
- You are in charge of determining what new machinery or polices
are needed to adapt machine or equipment design to factory and
- Develop and implement fabrication processes for internal
tooling and external vendor support.
- Identify, organize, and lead teams to resolve production and
- Identify the most cost-effective material handling and facility
layout alternative for an automotive manufacturing company
- Be detail-obsessed, know the weight, cost, and specs for every
- Work closely with the design and engineering team
- Generate quote estimations based on previously quoted parts and
- Adapt and learn new technologies and manufacturing
- Compile accurate quote based on vendor pricing
- Source new materials for upcoming projects
- Constantly source new vendors (Los Angeles and Overseas
- Collaborate with production and design leads to generate the
most effective design solutions and accurate pricing
- Work with overseas production team through manufacturing
- Coordinate client projects liaising between internal and
- Keep in-house project management systems up to date and
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
and within budget.
- Organize client meetings on behalf of the team members.
- Support design and development teams with on developing and
optimizing our production model and process
- Run work reports and send weekly progress updates to internal
- Mechanical Engineering experience (a plus)BenefitsWhy else you
should work here... In addition to a lively, engaging, and
collaborative work environment, Zero Labs provides generous time
off and flexible healthcare benefits. Full time employees are
eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following hire.
- Zero Labs provides performance-based opportunities for
promotion and increases in pay and PTO.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Holidays and Paid Time Off Paid time off (PTO)
- Annual company paid holidays
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine classic and
- Opportunity for Stock OptionsZero Labs is an equal
opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified
applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements
and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, past or present military service or
any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate.About Zero Labs Automotive Zero Labs
Automotive based in Los Angeles, California is an automotive and
industrial design, technology and engineering firm with a focus on
developing the Premium Classic Electric Vehicles. Less than a year
we have been featured in TopGear, MotorTrend, GQ, Robb Report,
Esquire and hundreds of othersCommitted to a clean energy future.
We have put together an incredible team of entrepreneurs,
engineers, designers, researchers, car enthusiasts, futurists,
clean energy experts and more. Our team has multiple decades of
experiences working at some of the largest companies in the world,
on everything from innovation and ideation, to marketing and
Keywords: Zero Labs Automotive, Gardena , Senior Manufacturing Engineer M.E., Engineering , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!