Director of IT
Company: Vantaggio HR Ltd.
Posted on: January 8, 2021
About Spectrum Chemical::We are an FDA registered manufacturer
and distributor of fine chemicals and laboratory products with the
largest selection of USP-NF-FCC chemicals for the manufacturing of
food, drug, and personal care products available from a single
source. We are a 50-year-old family-owned business and an industry
leader with a very ambitious growth plan. Our team fosters a
dynamic environment that values individuals who want purpose, are
result driven and will value collaborating with a diverse and
talented team of experienced and passionate professionals.An
Exciting Opportunity::We are looking for a Director of IT to take
over the infrastructure oversight of all technical operations
across our multi-state organization. This role reports directly the
CFO and will be a key player in growing the business through the
implementation of sustainable and scalable processes and controls
in the areas of Cyber Security, IT administrative support, IT
infrastructure and reporting technologies. This is a great
opportunity for someone who wants to be a part of our
organization's growth through efficient design and implementation.
This role will have at least two direct reports and will manage
multiple 3rd party consulting partners.Initiatives you will
- Serve as a leader in the design and implementation of strategic
projects to grow the IT reporting infrastructure capabilities
including defining scope, scale and business requirements.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures, and training plans
with the IT department staff & end users.
- Develop reliable metrics for managing hardware, software,
strategic capacity and personnel.
- Identify and eliminate security vulnerabilities with strategic
solutions which are scalable and sustainable.
- Develop and deploy training of systems, processes and
procedures to end-users.
- Lead the oversight of our database administration processes.
- Perform cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for IT
- Engage in vendor negotiations and contract reviews regarding
hardware, software and services.
- Assess, approve, and administer all equipment, hardware, and
- Develop and implement the best practices cyber security
protocols for the business.
- Develop and help implement best practices ERP segregation of
duties security processes.
- Manager the IT administrative support for the business and its
- Develop on-demand forensic analysis of compromised and/or
- Perform other administrative and support functions as
required.To be successful in this role you will need::
- 10+ years of progressive work with at least 3+ years of
- Bachelor's degree required in IT or related field and a
master's degree preferred.
- Experience managing and configuring enterprise-wide LANs, WANs,
WLANs, VPNs, etc.
- Experience in working on complex, cross-functional, and
- Strong hands on experience on developing and managing current
protocols and standards including but not limited to Active
Directory, Group Policies, Office 365, Core Switching/Routing,
SSL/IPSec, SAN, Virtualization, Business Continuity, Disaster
- Demonstrated leadership and personnel management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills including
strong presentation skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative
environment.If you want to work with our team: :
- The position is based in Gardena, CA.
- We offer a competitive salary, based on experience.
- Benefits include, medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, voluntary
coverage, wellness plan, 401K, etc.To learn more about us, please
visit us at:: www.SpectrumChemical.com
Keywords: Vantaggio HR Ltd., Gardena , Director of IT, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!