Company: International Education Corporation
Posted on: April 5, 2021
UEI College is a leader in post-secondary career education.
Working at our employee-owned company is more than just a great
career - it's an investment in yourself. Working at our
employee-owned company is more than just a great career - it's an
investment in yourself. Our mission is to drive personal and
community transformation by empowering students to make a positive
and enduring life change. We are consistently searching for
like-minded compassionate professionals who strive to be the best
in their respective fields. Our top candidates share our commitment
to helping students build the skills to create a future of which
they can be proud.
We are currently seeking an Executive Director to join our team at
our Gardena Campus. In this position, you will be responsible for
providing vision, leadership and direction to the campus by
managing and overseeing campus operations, education, admissions,
financial services, career services, and maintenance of
Essential job responsibilities include:
- Directing the campus management team responsible for
Admissions, Education, Financial Planning, Career Services, Office
Administration and Facilities/Security;
- Recruiting, training and developing campus team members;
- Implementing all Company initiatives related to student success
and management and staff development;
- Planning and initiating campus-specific programs concerning
organization, operational and academic functions of the campus, and
overseeing their execution;
- Managing campus regulatory compliance;
- Managing the profit and loss and fiscal planning activities
such as development of budget, forecasts, and targets;
- Human Resources activities, including interviewing, hiring and
training of staff; planning, assigning and directing work;
appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining staff;
addressing complaints and resolving problems;
- Monitoring and maintaining the school's accreditation status
and standards, ensuring all departments are in compliance with
state, Title IV and accreditation requirements;
- Actively participating in Irvine Support Team meetings and
strategic planning sessions, community events, and professional
- One to three years' experience as a career education school
director, or comparable management experience.
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- Master's Degree preferred.
- Strong understanding of regulatory procedures and
- Strong Computer skills, including Microsoft WORD, Excel, and
- Budget preparation and management skills.
- Successful track record of energetic leadership,
accomplishments and vision.
We offer an exciting, fast-paced and dynamic work environment. In
addition, full-time colleagues have a variety of benefits available
that include; Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability
Coverage, a generously matched 401(k) plan, voluntary benefits and
If changing students' lives is also important to you, and you have
the qualifications reflected above, we would love to hear from
Keywords: International Education Corporation, Gardena , Executive Director, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!