Chief Compliance Officer (CCO)
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
As the Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) you will be primarily
responsible for ensuring that the company, its operations, and
policies are in strict compliance with the laws and stay in
compliance with laws, regulatory requirements, policies, and
procedures. As the compliance leader and subject matter expert, you
will be responsible for establishing policies and implementing
procedures, creating metrics to help track compliance, and
performing compliance audits to ensure that the company's
compliance programs are effective. The CCO must provide reasonable
assurance to senior management and the Board that there are
effective and efficient policies and procedures in place, well
understood and respected by all employees, and that the company is
complying with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Provides strategic guidance and representation to leadership on
changing state and federal legal and regulatory
- Directs and oversees the company's compliance planning process,
to include short- and long-term strategic plan development, review,
approval, implementation, and evaluation.
- Provides guidance, collaboration, and support to the
implementation process for key compliance strategies, initiatives,
and action plans.
- Leads the development and implementation of policies and
procedures related to the various compliance areas in alignment
with state and federal laws and regulations.
- Plans, develops, monitors, revises, and implements the
company's compliance initiatives in response to changes in the law;
consults with various department leaders as necessary to ensure
- Directs and collaborates in the development of multifaceted
compliance educational and training programs so that employees and
management are knowledgeable of policies and pertinent federal and
state legal and regulatory standards.
- Interacts with regulators on compliance issues and coordinates
efforts related to audits, reviews, and examinations.
- Develops policies and programs that encourage managers and
employees to report suspected fraud and other improprieties,
without fear of retaliation.
- Coordinates internal compliance review and monitoring
activities, including periodic reviews of departments, and testing
in collaboration with department leaders.
- Independently investigates and acts on matters related to
- Directs the development of periodic compliance reports to
senior management and the Board.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities and reading professional publications.
- Enhances the compliance department's and company's reputation
by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of applicable industry
compliance regulations and laws, industry trends, and emerging
- Minimum Bachelor's degree; Juris Doctor (JD) helpful but not
- At least 25 years of experience directly related to the duties
specified, especially in consumer financial services.
- Experience in a smaller company or environment that allowed
efficient decision making preferred.
- Advanced knowledge in risk identification, risk assessment,
controls development, training, monitoring and reporting.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal consumer financial laws,
regulations, and legislation, especially related to automobile
- Demonstrated ability to develop policies and
- Supervisory, employee development, and leadership
- Strong critical thinking skills and the ability to analyze,
summarize, and effectively present data.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies.
- Knowledge of federal and state employment laws and
- Demonstrated understanding of compliance systems and
- Ability to interpret and advice on the application of various
laws and regulations.
- Must have automotive industry experience
- Experience in the consumer electronics, or software/internet
industries is preferred
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , Chief Compliance Officer (CCO), Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!