Company: 686 Technical Apparel
Posted on: June 20, 2022
Who we are
For three decades, 686 Technical Apparel has been developing,
testing, and engineering technical fabrications and laminations in
apparel. Everything we do is based around innovation, people, and
purpose with the goal of building the best performance products
with our active-minded community. We create products. We create a
community. We create experiences.
Our key building blocks:
We're looking for an experienced and motivated Office Manager to
oversee the daily office operations based 100% onsite at our office
in Gardena, CA, and create an on-brand experience for our internal
team and guests.
What you'll do
As the Office Manager for 686, you'll curate the on-site brand
experience for guests and employees. This means taking ownership of
the office environment, meals, music, cleanliness, onboarding and
offboarding, surprise and delight moments, office operations such
as ADA compliance, emergency preparedness, cleanliness, technology,
etc, to provide a holistic brand immersion throughout the office.
This position works hand in hand with the Director of Operations
and the SVP of Brand Marketing to ensure the office is a clear
balance of operational excellence and brand representation. You'll
also assess all current office SOPs and create new ones if
necessary, encompassing all office operations, to ensure that best
practices are implemented and adhered to.
How you'll do it:
- Assess all current office SOP's and create and/or refine new
SOPS from operations to brand adherence, and work with the Director
of Operations to ensure every SOP is up to date and compliant with
county, city, state and federal guidelines.
- Establish partnership with key stakeholders from CEO &
President, to head of Sales, Marketing, Ecommerce to ensure all
team members' needs are met.
- Work with Marketing to ensure the office look and feel, as well
as in-office experience is congruent with brand values.
- Work with the HR lead to ensure a positive and smooth
onboarding experience for new employees, and that any broad
communication is reflective of brand standards.
- Ensure the office is as sustainable as possible to adhere with
the company's stance on carbon neutrality, waste management and
- Oversee building maintenance and upkeep, including stocking
supplies and necessities within allocated budget, with proper
anticipation of in-office events.
- Plan and execute company outings, events, holiday parties,
seasonal decorations, etc.
- Assist Finance dept. with the scanning and processing of paper
invoices to our e-file management system
What you'll bring
- 2-5 years of administrative experience or event management and
- Superior communication skills, both oral and written with a
- Kind and empathetic disposition.
- A self-starter with high energy and a sense of
- Superior organization skills, and attention to detail.
Keywords: 686 Technical Apparel, Gardena , Office Manager, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!