Chief Financial Officer
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: July 29, 2022
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO), you'll be responsible for
taking on a leadership role in financial decision making that
affects the company and provide strategic financial input to
executives. You are responsible for managing the financial actions
of the company. You are in charge of tracking cash flow, analyzing
strengths/weaknesses in the company's finances and overseeing all
aspects of its financial success. You will work alongside other
executives and take ownership of all company fiscal and regulatory
- Ensure meeting various financial and compliance requirements
for public companies, and lead the team in meeting quarterly,
annual, and other filing requirements.
- Ensure a healthy financial position through managing day-to-day
financial data including cash flow and various operational
- Oversee the company's fiscal activity, including budgeting,
reporting, and auditing.
- Drive the company's financial planning. Develop finance
organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting
information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking
and direction and establishing functional objectives in line with
- Lead financing activities in the United States, China, Asia
Pacific, Europe and other regions to obtain cash to support the
company's sustainable operation and healthy development flow via
various financing methods including debt financing and equity
- Manage investor relations and regularly deliver the company's
overall business analysis report to the board of directors
- Establish a robust accounting and reporting system and ensure
clear ledgers and books.
- Deep understanding about the business and proactively engages
with whole business process from the beginning and reflect and
report accounting data.
- Create a strong financial operating system. Support the
company's development needs through FP&A and provide necessary
financial data to support the business in making better business
- Effectively control cost through FP&A and conduct a
diagnosis over financial operating status on a rolling
- Assist with high-level decisions from Finance perspective about
policy and strategy. Review financial reports for ways to reduce
- Oversee cash outflow, operating cashflow and manage tax
- Create a strong financial management system including budget
management system and cost control system.
- Assure legal and regulatory documents are filed and monitor
compliance with laws and regulations. Ensure SOX and other
compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Accounting, Finance,
or a relevant field.
- 10+ years' experience in a senior financial managerial
- Experience in a large publicly traded corporation. Deep
knowledge about compliance related items of a public
- Familiar with Nasdaq and SEC rules
- Significant experience working with external auditors, internal
controls and compliance-related issues.
- Top expertise in accounting, FP&A or financing
- Strong capital markets connections and experience and a track
record of securing capital for scaling businesses
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an
understanding of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow
management and general finance and budgeting.
- Experience with corporate governance.
- Working knowledge of raising capital beyond traditional lines
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise
- Ability to inspire confidence and create trust.
- Ability to work under pressure, plan personal workload
effectively and delegate.
- Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, or MBA.
- Prior experience as a CFO.
- International experience.
- Experience with mergers and acquisitions and investor
- Professional accounting designation (CA, CMA, or CPA).
Industry Background Qualifications:
We are considering candidates with either investment
banking/capital raising experience or public company CFO experience
in EV, high-tech, automotive, Internet AI, or consumer
- Experience and ability to meet the five elements of leadership:
strategic planning, team building and leading by example, learning
and reflecting, adapting to change, and integrating
- Entrepreneurial spirit, self-driven
- Strong communication skills and team-building
- Work experience in international companies and familiar with
the corporate culture in international companies
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Faraday Future is an equal opportunity employer and does not
discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability,
age, or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , Chief Financial Officer, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!