Manager - Digital Experiences
Company: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products
Posted on: July 31, 2022
The Manager, Digital Experiences Brand Strategy & Studio
Relations guides the holistic brand strategy tied to the digital
experiences strategic roadmap across all franchises and important
programs. This role also acts as the primary contact and the chief
ambassador for all Studio partners, overseeing full creative and
campaign reviews related to digital experiences. You will report
directly to the Director, Brand & Content Strategy of Disney
Publishing Worldwide.Responsibilities :
- Guide the holistic brand and consumer strategy for all assigned
brands, franchises, and strategic programs tied to the digital
experiences strategic roadmap.
- Build relationships across all internal content Studios to
enhance internal partnerships and to promote digital experiences to
maximize revenue and to bring awareness to future product
- Oversee the digital experiences brand and Studio creative
- Be the main contact for all Studio partners, Studio
mobilizations, Studio presentations and screenings, and Studio
pitch and brainstorm meetings tied to digital experiences.
- Partner with other Disney content engines (i.e., filmmakers,
Studio execs, film talent, DMED, Disney Branded Television, etc.)
to lead weekly digital content development reviews and to ensure
access and address challenges tied to brand and creative resources
and overall program alignments.
- Be the main conduit and digital experiences ambassador to
influence and align brand and franchise strategy across all
- Help develop new digital commercial and go-to-market strategies
and opportunities, driving from ideation through launch.
- Collaborate with digital product development and digital
production leads on the creation and sharing of global digital
- Improve inclusion in cross-departmental projects to ensure
creative and campaign alignment.
- Align digital global brand strategy and replicate success with
international teams.Basic Qualifications :
- 7+ years in relevant partner management, digital development,
digital project management, digital program management, digital
strategy, or similar field
- Working knowledge of the current digital and phygital
- Experience with digital development, including art creation
processes (both 2D and 3D), technology requirements and
advancements, trade-offs, and challenges associated with
- Champion collaborator
- Ability to evaluate creative challenges and provide credible
and achievable solutions
- Ability to provide concise, actionable feedback and
- Working knowledge of Jira (or similar platform), Keynote, and
- Position is based in Glendale, CAAdditional Information :
Position is based in Glendale, CA.
Benefits and Perks: Disney offers a rewards package to help you
live your best life. This includes health and savings benefits,
educational opportunities and special extras that only Disney can
provide. Learn more about our benefits and perks at
Keywords: Disney Parks,Parks, Experiences and Products, Gardena , Manager - Digital Experiences, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!