Posted on: September 22, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who
make the things that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even
making it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic
career opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Honeywell Process Solutions is a pioneer in automation control,
instrumentation and services for the oil and gas; refining; energy;
pulp and paper; industrial power generation; chemicals and
petrochemicals; biofuels; life sciences; and metals, minerals, and
mining industries. A leader in digitization, Honeywell delivers
software and services that help customers overcome competitive
pressures and uncertain market conditions to achieve game-changing
business outcomes. Honeywell's comprehensive portfolio in process
control, monitoring, and safety systems and instrumentation
provides optimized operations and maintenance efficiencies to meet
diverse automation needs.
Join a team of development program professionals to manage & lead
Honeywell programs. As a Project Manager, you will work under
minimal supervision of the Sr. Program Manager, execute development
programs of significant size & complexity to achieve scope,
schedule, cost, delivery, and quality requirements while
demonstrating mastery of program management skills and thorough
understanding of multiple workstreams (of functions and Centers of
Excellence). You will manage and lead complex, global development
programs that may span several major domestic and worldwide
locations, requiring coordination of technology development and
production across locations. You will define, generate & implement
program plans. KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Drive on-time execution
- Define & Generate Prog Plans
- Understand budget/schedule
- Adhere to the IPDS process
- Execute the Management OS
- Collaborate, Direct, Lead
- Coordinate with Functions
- Facilitate forecast analysis
- Facilitate capacity analysis
- Mentor members of team
- Present programmatic details
- Summarize key issues & actions
- Experience in the Engineering, Procurement and Construction
(EPC) environment in the EPC and automation industry for Refining,
Petrochemicals, Oil & Gas, Utilities and Chemical Plants.
- Project Management experience with major End Users, EPCs and
Honeywell solutions ranging from Control System DCS and SIS
Upgrades, Unit Expansions brownfield and greenfield
- Experienced in leading Integrated Main Automation Contractor
(MAC) projects involving Integrated Control and Safety Systems.
Interfaced with construction firms, EPCs, Vendors, contractors, and
- Projects involved ranging from project definition, FEED, design
and implementation of industrial control system Fire & Gas and
safety systems - project scope, cost estimate, schedule, manpower,
engineering, and construction plans for bid specification and
- Skilled at developing Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and
managing a project through Honeywell Global Project Management
(GPM) process - Project Execution Plan, schedule, cost controls and
status reports for client and Honeywell management.
- Formed and managed resources and schedule to execute multiple
YOU MUST HAVE
- 6+ years' experience and expertise within technical or business
- BS or BA in engineering or business
- 10+ years' experience and expertise within technical or
- Has authority, is accountable for program execution
- Requirements Management & Fulfillment,
- Scheduling including resource-loading critical path
- SOW-thru-WBS-thru-BOE-thru Integrated Master Schedule
- Expert in Earned Value Management
- Cost & Financials (ex. RDE, spend, forecast, variance)
- Risk Management -Identification & Mitigation- Change
- Lead Cross Functional Collaboration, Communicate
- Provide guidance & Coaching to peers and team members
- JOB ID: HRD172129
- Category: Business Management
- Location: 2525 W 190th
- Exempt Global (ALL) Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age,
race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Gardena , Project Manager, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!