Director Infection Control 20,000 Sign on Bonus
Posted on: November 17, 2022
DescriptionWhat makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work?
Our people, of course! Our clinicians answer this special calling
because they have a fundamental, internal drive to directly help
people. In return, we serve, develop and respect our employees in
environments created to optimize their job effectiveness,
experience, and satisfaction. This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery
process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
As an Infection Control Practitioner / RN you will:
- Consult with physicians, managers, and staff for the management
of infectious and/or immune-suppressed patients.
QualificationsAs an Infection Control Practitioner / RN you will
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or healthcare related
- Master's degree in clinical specialty preferred.
- Equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
may substitute for education requirements.
- Current State RN license required.
- BLS Certification required.
- ICP or related certification preferred.
- Minimum of 1 year clinical experience in medical-surgical or
critical care nursing.
- Experience in Infection Control with basic knowledge of the
principles of epidemiology and inctions, diseases, sterilization,
sanitation, and disinfection practice preferred.
Keywords: Nurse.com, Gardena , Director Infection Control 20,000 Sign on Bonus, Executive , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!