Inventory Management Support B
Company: LanceSoft Inc
Posted on: March 15, 2023
Title - -Inventory Management Support B
Duration - 12 months contract (Temp to hire) -
Location - -Gardena, CA
This highly skilled and experience support material handler (Inventory Mgmt Support B) has responsibilities which include shipping, packing and receiving of product and loads, unloads, and moves materials within or near plant, yard, or work site under minimal supervision. May reroute urgent shipments of an urgent nature or arrange for special delivery at destination. Prepares and maintains records of products shipped and tracks shipments. Receives incoming materials, unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices.
Major functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Package shipments internally per procedures or send to an outside packing house.
2. Interface with internal departments and any external shipping services or freight companies to ensure timely shipments to our customers/suppliers.
3. Generate shipper and labels for shipment of hardware/materials. Shipments may consist of finished product, detail parts, and any type of materials being shipped from PPI facility.
4. Perform a visual inspection of incoming material for physical damage.
5. Analyze incoming paperwork for accuracy and receive incoming material from suppliers into the ERP system if everything is correct.
6. Report discrepancies and place on the hold shelf.
7. Reads work order or follows oral instructions to ascertain materials or containers to be moved.
8. Opens containers.
9. Loads and unloads materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks, and shelves by hand.
10. Loads materials into vehicles and installs strapping, bracing, or padding to prevent shifting or damage in transit.
11. Conveys materials from storage or work sites to designated area such as receiving inspection.
12. Secures lifting attachments to materials and conveys load to destination or signals crane or hoisting operators to move load to destination.
13. Attaches identifying tags or labels to materials or marks information on cases, bales, or other containers.
14. Stacks or assembles materials into bundles and bands bundles together.
15. Lifts heavy objects by hand or with power hoist, and cleans work area Operates industrial truck or electric hoist to assist in loading or moving materials and products.
16. Performs other duties as assigned.
Technical Functional skills:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Basic reading and writing skills generally acquired through high school Education. Must be able to understand directions given in English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
2. Basic manual and finger dexterity. Ability to add and subtract multiply and divide. Ability to perform these operations using units of money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
3. Requires proficiency with the use of hand tools.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); A minimum of 6 years of prior relevant experience or 2 years post-Secondary/Associates Degree with a minimum of 2 years more years of related experience and/or training.
Keywords: LanceSoft Inc, Gardena , Inventory Management Support B, Executive , Gardena, California
here to apply!