Social Worker / MSW
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Masters in Social Work and Bilingual in Spanish requried.
- Determines nature of patient's situation by interviewing
client/family; assessing medical, psychological, emotional, and
social information, making home visit.
- Develop plan of care including goals and objective.
- Obtains assistance for client by referring him/her to community
resources; arranging for appointments; establishing rapport with
- Maintains record of case by documenting patient's situation and
patient's own actions.
- Coordinate individual and group sessions.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures;
participating in quality reviews; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
needed.Skills/Qualifications: Bilingual in Spanish
required.Objectivity, Confidentiality, Organization, Planning,
Reporting Skills, Persistence, Listening, and Verbal
Communication.BSW with 2 years of ADHC experiance is also
acceptedEmployment Type: Full TimeYears Experience: 1 - 3
yearsSalary: $25 - $27 HourlyBonus/Commission: No
Keywords: iHire, Gardena , Social Worker / MSW, Healthcare , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!