Exciting well known industry leader is seeking a dynamic Senior
Financial Analyst with a proven track record of successful business
partnering to support strategic initiatives. This is an exciting
opportunity to join a growing well known company and directly
impact the company’s continued growth!
Location: Torrance *
• Develop annual plan
• Budgeting model and forecasting model
• Ad hoc analysis of financial and operational results
• Cash projections.
• Create and maintain KPIs.
• Partner with internal customers to support business
• Provide and present analysis and reporting related to company
performance and future projections to senior management
• Develop financial models using Excel and other reporting
• Other duties as assigned
• 5-7 years broad FP&A experience in a variety of industries
• At least 2 years experience in large, complex
• Report creation and automation
• Advanced Financial Modeling
• SQL queries experience is a huge plus
• Heavy focus on business partnering in an operations FP&A
• Ability to communicate at all levels within the an
Education and Experience:
• B.S. in Finance
• MBA is required from a top tier school
To be considered for this role, qualified candidate should email
their resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org along
with salary requirements.
*This role is remote through the 2020, candidates must be in
commutable distance to client location in Torrance