URGENT need for a Director of Purchasing with contract
management exp in Food manufacturing industry to work for a
globally recognized, top rated Food & Beverages company!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Kelli Filbin
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company
site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000
A bit about us:
Based out of Gardena, CA, we are an industry leading, rapidly
growing Food & Beverages company. Our main business is based upon
distribution and manufacturing of noodles across the globe.
If you are a Director of Purchasing with contract manufacturing
experience in the Food manufacturing space, then please read
Why join us?
• Competitive Base Salary!
• Strong Benefits package!
• Career growth
• Work in a fast-paced, challenging environment
• Excellent leadership team and career growth
• Stable, growing, and globally recognized company in a high
• Develop and implement a global sourcing plan that maximizes
cost savings and offsets supplier risks
• Create holistic purchasing SOP programs across the entire
company that covers not only raw material transactions but
establishes RFP protocols for all major investments and spends,
• Works closely with suppliers and R&D to ensure that all
materials comply with all import/export regulations to prevent
• Formulate and execute commodity strategies for major
• Perform market research on the industries and future prices,
conduct quantitative savings analysis and make contracting
• Lead supplier selection and recommendation based on
qualitative and quantitative analysis, long and short lists, and
RFI an RFP development and analysis
• Work closely with business functions and key stakeholders and
conduct domestic and international sourcing to gain a lower cost
and/or better value proposition from suppliers
• Negotiate contracts with the suppliers
• Develop process of monitoring and acting upon opportunities
within the commodities markets
• Supplier Management
• Project Management
• Supervisory responsibilities
• 7+ years of procurement experience
• 4+ years' experience in international material sourcing,
commodities, supplier qualification, negotiations, contracting and
contract management in food related manufacturing and supply
• Strong knowledge in the procurement field and import
• Strong leadership skills
• Bachelor's degree
• APICS/CPIM/CPSM certification
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the
"Apply on company site" button.