Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune
1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America's Best Large Employers,
is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to
cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating
the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make
work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products
and solutions help companies around the world move information
faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and
facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our
portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company
with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to
join us as a Named Account Executive!
Due to the current circumstances brought about by the Covid-19
outbreak, this position does not yet have a start date. However
given the importance of the role, we will continue to actively
interview candidates during this time, with the intention of
completing the hiring process and extending an offer as soon as we
are able to do so. Initial interviews will be over the phone and/or
Essential Job Functions
* You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
offering targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a
consultative sales approach.
* You will conduct outbound calling every day to set
face-to-face appointments and meet with clients, reporting daily to
a branch office.
* You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions to clients.
* You will develop and present proposals tailored to address
each client's specific business needs.
* You will ensure outstanding customer service through regular
client follow up.
* You will identify and establish relationships with key
decision makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships
with current clients.
* You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
* You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals in a dynamic environment.
* You have strong verbal and written communication skills which
enable you to present ideas your ideas clearly.
* You are tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry
knowledge as you build your career.
* You are interested in learning about new businesses and in
problem solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
* You are personable, outgoing and enjoy networking at all
levels to build business relationships.
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
* 0 - 2 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience, selling to
clients in the digital imaging solutions or other technology
industry. Related internships will be considered.
* A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
* College degree preferred but not required.
Konica Minolta Offers:
* Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission
* Strong results are well rewarded; President's Club winners
have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta
Cana, and Las Vegas.
* Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental,
vision, life insurance)
* 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
* Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
* Tuition Assistance Program
* Ongoing professional development training
* Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge
technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform
the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.