Company: Servexo Protective Services
Posted on: January 9, 2021
We are seeking a Contracts Specialist to become an integral part
of our team! You will compose informative documents in order to
help the company secure a client's business. This position outlines
the services the company offers in a positive way. They will also
write original content, edit documents and work with other writers
as well as the accounting department for price analysis, if needed,
to design proposals. This person will act as a consultant to the
- Conduct pre and post award sales contract processing. Perform
contract reviews and assessments in order to ensure that the
company is able to meet contractual legal obligations.
- Review solicitations (RFPs, RFQs, RFBs etc.) and be able to
identify, summarize and document, the scope, business requirements,
service requirements, finance, and price structure.
- Ensure legal and business risks are identified and suggest how
they may be mitigated via proper contract documentation.
- Review contractual documents and performance requirements to
assess their compliance with company policy, government
specifications and requirements, customer specifications,
conformance to agreements and accordance with legal
- Draft contractual documents such as amendments and assignment
and assumption agreements as well as letters of agreement or
acknowledgement and memoranda of understanding either from existing
- When called upon, structure contractual terms to company
- Obtain tax documents, legal and insurance
certifications/affidavits/representations, and other exhibits that
may be required by bids or request for bids.
- Be able to independently conduct online research to answer
questions and obtain information in support of contract management
- Interpret contracts and document changes, as appropriate.
- Respond to inquiries regarding contract obligations, and
- When required be able to modify Vendor and company contracts to
align with company policies in business and service areas.
- Routing contracts and modifications to the various functional
areas as needed to determine compliance
- Draft commercial contract amendments and updates.
- Assist with the formulation and implementation of company and
contract procedures and processes.
- Ensure proper documentation for all contract approvals.
- Initiate documentation to summarize and communicate commitments
in accordance with contractual requirements, Statement's of Work
and other contract exhibits,
- Work in conjunction with other departments to ensure contracts
are sound and compliant minimizing legal risks.
- Other related duties as assigned.REQUIREMENTS
- A degree and a minimum of 2 year experience in contract
administration and interpretation.
- Strong legal sense and previous work experience with large
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Must have ability to make sound interpretations.
- Ability to negotiate with varying levels.
- Experience negotiation and drafting contract, resolving
conflicts, coordination, and closing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, SharePoint, Access and/or other
enterprise document and file management tools. Hands on
verification of skill level may be required.
- Experience with commercial and government contracting is
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.ADDITIONAL:
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Remote work is NOT available for this position.We offer a full
range of benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, Life, EAP
and 401K available after 60 days of employment!
Keywords: Servexo Protective Services, Gardena , Contract Specialist, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!