Lead Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Company: YAI/NIPD Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
If you are a current YAI employee, please click this link to
apply through your Workday account.
Lead RBT Job Description
Assist youth with intellectual and developmental disabilities
with acquiring, retaining, improving, and generalizing the
behavioral, self-help, socialization, and adaptive skills necessary
to function successfully in the home and community. Behavior
Technicians will provide services directly to the youth in their
homes using Positive Behavior Supports, instruction of Daily and
Independent Living Skills.
- Review daily documentation checks: IPP/ IBSP/BSP , Behavior
support plans, MARS, Staff Notes, Communication Log, Structured
Leisure activities to meet compliance before leaving the
- Ensures all Emergency disaster drills and documentation are
accurately completed to meet Regional Center, CCL and agency
- Completes daily/weekly physical plant check, water temperature
- Ensures community integration occurs and review documentation
for completeness and accuracy.
- Review and ensure all completed documents are uploaded to
electronic records and file accordingly.
- Ensure accuracy of all e-billing.
- Check to ensure all RBTs/DSPs maintain vehicle
- Completes all Incident reporting according to regulations and
notify all personnel.
- Ensure all staff trainings are current and report to
- Complete daily shift report and meet with incoming shift Leads
to discuss prior to leaving shift.
- Ensure RBTS/DSPs are consistently engaging and providing
positive interaction as instructed by IPP/ IBSP/BSP . Promote and
ensure person centered activities that are consistent with IPP/
- Ensure all new hire completes on-site orientation & trainings
prior to being assigned to individual being supported.
- Conduct weekly shift meetings with RBTS/DSPs and
- Manage and accurately document all finances allocated by
- Report to Administrator daily; client issues and/or staff
- Ensure meals are prepared according to diet plans and meal
- Ensure all RBTs/DSPs maintain a clean environment during and
before end of shift; vacuum, bathrooms, clean kitchen/dining
- Conduct ongoing observations and immediate corrective
- Completes Inventory of all food items, household supplies,
individual's ADLs and ensure RBTS/DSPs assists individuals in
organizing their totes.
- Contact all necessary vendors for property damages to include
- Complete Inventory of over-the-counter medications;
- Assisted Administrator with scheduling; Obtain overtime
approval. Contact additional staffing agencies in conjunction with
Administrator to ascertain adequate staffing. Completes and posted
staff assignment before the beginning of the shift.
- Flexible with carrying out/being included in shift schedule
when necessary while maintaining shift lead.
- Model professionalism at all times. Open to all other duties
- Competitive salaries
- Supplemental income
- Opportunity for career growth
- Team oriented environment - we practice the FISH!
- PLUS 1 year experience working with DD/IDD population
- RBT certified or able to become certified within 90 days upon
- Must pass physical and complete TB testing
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or
status as a Vietnam or disabled veteran. YAI is an Equal
Keywords: YAI/NIPD Network, Gardena , Lead Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!