Perception Engineer - ADAS & Autonomous Driving
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
As a Perception Engineer in the ADAS/Autonomous Driving team,
you'll be working with some of the industry's brightest minds to
develop our in-house perception solution for autonomous driving and
parking. The main areas of focus will include object detection,
classification, tracking, state estimation, scene understanding,
sensor fusion, etc. You will design the algorithms from prototype
to production - including training on large scale datasets and
deploying on a real-time production vehicle solution.
- Build/Integrate software and algorithms for large scale
processing of camera images, GPS/IMU, Lidar, radar and vehicle
- Work with raw sensor data, low-level signal processing and
analyze large datasets.
- Perform multi-sensor fusion, 3D-reconstruction and multi-object
- Test algorithms in simulation, in vehicle in controlled
environment, and ultimately in vehicles in the field.
- Benchmark and validate perception algorithms for final
- MS or PhD degree in CS/CE/EE/Robotics or equivalent with focus
on Perception and Computer Vision.
- 2+ years professional/research experience in one of the
following areas: multi-sensor fusion, image processing, machine
learning or deep learning, and/or point cloud data processing.
- Extensive experience with programming and algorithm design
(C/C++, MATLAB, Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch) including ISP
algorithms, DNN, CNN or point cloud processing: segmentation,
classification, tracking of objects etc.
- Experience with software engineering tools and Linux
environment (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- Experience with multiple sensor systems that utilize a
combination of LIDAR, radar, and cameras.
- Experience with Linux development using tools for code
debugging and profiling.
- Strong team player. Needs to put people first.
- Excellent English communication skills in written, spoken, and
- Knowledge of software engineering processes: software design,
source control management, build processes, code reviews, etc.
- Experience in the automotive domain
- Prototyping real-time applications
- GNSS / IMU Integration
- Software development for safety critical systems (ISO
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking
enthusiasm, and driving personal vision.
- A penchant for solving new and unique technical problems.
- A genuine fascination for the ADAS/Autonomous Driving
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Engineering orientation + onboarding
- Daily catered lunches onsite (nominal cost)
- Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Free parking + carpool reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , Perception Engineer - ADAS & Autonomous Driving, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!