Chassis Design Manager
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
As a Manager, leading the FF Chassis Design team, you'll be
working with some of the industry's brightest minds to create,
develop, refine, and launch world class suspension systems on world
class vehicles for the modern age. You will be key to ensuring
Faraday's cars ride, handle and perform as well as they look.
- Leading all stages of the design process for new parts and
systems from concept level through to production release.
- Refining and optimizing existing parts for improved
performance, quality and manufacturability.
- Leading blank sheet new suspension concepts to advance
- Participating /leading creative brainstorming sessions to solve
- Leading quality issues for failure root causes and implement
- Analyzing lab and field test results to determine best path
- Supervising advanced engineering calculations and
- Ensuring the highest standards of 3d models, 2d prints and FEA
reports in CAD utilizing design standards, best practices &
- BS in Mechanical Engineering or related study.
- 8+ years of experience engineering chassis systems
- Proven track record of leading teams successfully
- Well versed in chassis architecture strategies and global
regulations (e.g. FMVSS, GB)
- Top-notch skills with CATIA V5+, GD&T, and component and
- Strong familiarity with linear finite element analysis
- Proven expertise with compressed timeline launches and design
for mass production followed through from concept to serial
- A diverse skillset including familiarity with structural
component design as well as complex assembly designs including
steel, aluminum, plastic, composites and hybrid constructions.
- A wide range of experience with simulation software including,
ANSYS, Nastran, HyperWorks/ Optistruct
- Proficiency in crash and/or dynamic road loads analysis (e.g.
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking
enthusiasm, and a driving personal vision
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , Chassis Design Manager, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!