ADAS/AD Localization Engineer
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
As the ADAS/AD Localization Engineer in the ADAS/Autonomous
Driving team, you'll be working with some of the industry's
brightest minds to design and implement algorithms to localize a
vehicle within the map in real time. In addition, you will be
responsible for the design and implementation of algorithms used to
create and manage map data. The scope of this position includes
improving the efficiency and accuracy of maps used for Autonomous
Driving & Parking features. You will be developing and testing
algorithms in simulated environments, in vehicles under controlled
environments, and in vehicles on the test track & roads.
- MS or PhD degree in CS/CE/EE/Robotics or equivalent with focus
on Perception and Computer Vision.
- Has deep understanding of state-of-the-art visual and
visual-inertial SLAM algorithms and techniques.
- Experience with Bayesian filters (Kalman, EKF, particle
filters) and their implementation.
- Experience on development of numerical linear algebra and
- Experience with Geometric Computer Vision, and Image Processing
- Interface with HD and LiDAR map providers, to assess and ensure
- Experience with software engineering tools and Linux
environment (e.g., Git, CMake, gdb, etc.)
- Experience with multiple sensor systems that utilize a
combination of LIDAR, radar, and cameras.
- Knowledge of software engineering processes: software design,
source control management, build processes, code reviews, etc.
- Experience in automotive application
- Prototyping real-time applications
- GNSS / IMU Integration
- Software development for safety critical systems (ISO
- Experience with training and network optimization
Perks + Benefits:
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Daily catered lunches onsite (nominal cost)
- Healthy snacks + beverages 24/7
- Relocation assistance +reimbursement
- Free parking
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , ADAS/AD Localization Engineer, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!