Senior BSA- Production Planning & Execution
Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
Department: Process & IT
Hiring Manger: Siva Vuddanti
Position: Senior Business Systems Analyst-SAP Production
As a Senior Business Systems Analyst, you'll be working with
some of the industry's brightest minds to configure SAP S/4 Hana
system and architect interfaces with other enterprise application
that supports Plan to Make and Manufacturing Execution business
processes. Basically you will ensure that the right scalable IT
solutions are developed and implemented.
- Configure, design and maintain SAP S/4 Hana Production Planning
(PP) and execution modules.
- Apply knowledge and experience with SAP PP, variant
configuration modules to propose the best business practices,
streamline, optimize and automate the associated business processes
related to Part and BOM management, Plan to Make, Kanban processes
of an Automotive OEM.
- Transform business requirements into functional and technical
specification, conduct unit and integrations tests, deploy, train
users and maintain the system.
- Configure BOM, Change management, MRP, Variant configuration,
Demand Planning, Order scheduling and execution business processes
- Map and build SAP interfaces with PLM, MES, EWM, CPQ and CRM
- Work with internal IT team and implementation partners in
design, delivery, and deployment of solutions in ERP business
transformation, upgrade and support projects.
- Collaborate with business process owners, internal and external
IT teams to define, develop dynamic and flexible systems to meet
the business needs.
- Identifies and solves problems using analysis, experience, and
- Demonstrates accountability and contributions to the successful
realization of project goals.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems,
Business Administration or equivalent.
- 7+ years of hands on experience in configuring Production
Planning & execution module out of which 2+ Years of experience in
S/4 Hana, Fiori and Variant configuration.
- Technical skills in configuring BOM, change management, MRP,
Variant configuration, Demand Planning, Order scheduling and
execution business processes.
- Cross module integration experience with SAP MM, SD, FICO, EWM,
QM and CS modules
- Ability to prioritize, document, organize & follow-up.
- Excellent communication skills and team-working tendencies
- Automotive industry experience would be an added advantage
- Proven experience in end to end global SAP ERP implementation,
upgrade and support projects.
- Hands on experience in mapping and developing the interfaces
with PLM, MES, EWM, CPQ and CRM systems.
- Experience in configuring Make to Order, Make to Stock, Kanban
- Hands on experience with 866 EDI-Production sequence.
- Ability to use knowledge, sound judgment, and resourcefulness
to support the design and deployment of global technology
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines and
work under pressure
- A creative curiosity, collaborative ethic, hardworking
enthusiasm, and driving personal vision
- A penchant for multi-tasking and self-starting
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Engineering orientation + onboarding
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , Senior BSA- Production Planning & Execution, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!