Fence Equipment Specialist- Yard
Company: United Site Services
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The Fence Equipment Specialist performs a variety of fence
branch duties and preventative maintenance activities to help keep
equipment and yard/facility in good working condition.
- Check, repair, store fence, fence equipment and other related
- Keep maintenance and repair area clean and organized.
- Inform Supervisor/Manager of material used throughout the day.
Report any problems found on equipment throughout the day to
- Inventory must be completely checked and repaired before
delivery and upon return.
- Conducts general facility maintenance and minor repairs as
- Uses forklift for loading and unloading assets (fence panels,
bike rakes, etc.)
- Occasionally operate delivery truck as needed.
- Follow United Site Services safety rules: utilizes protective
clothing and equipment, reports safety hazards and incidents to
- Special/Other projects as assigned by management.
In order to be successful at this job, here are some SKILLS you
- Customer Service
- Safety Focused
- Time Management
- Decision Making and Problem Solving
Keywords: United Site Services, Gardena , Fence Equipment Specialist- Yard, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!