AVP, Treasury Services Manager
Posted on: June 9, 2021
The primary role of the Treasury Services Manager is to manage
the day to day operation of Treasury Management staff for
Integration Services Support and ACH Origination as well as the
development, implementation, ongoing support of products and
services resulting in optimum and efficient performances.
- Overseeing Treasury Service areas (Integration Services Support
and ACH Origination) including service, support, operations.
- Developing and updating procedures, user guides and phone
- Recommend and stay apprised of products and identify
possibilities for streamlining or restructuring.
- Onboarding new team members and ensure cross training is
- Ensure the appropriate levels of control and monitoring are
maintained within/across functional areas to mitigate risk.
- Performs supervisory duties of departmental staff, and
coordinate for coverage and schedules by effective delegation of
assignments. Assumes responsibility for various functions in the
absence of staff members
- Actively engaged in the ongoing development of personnel.
- Maintain service level agreements with a high emphasis on
customer service. Including monitoring of call activity and inbox
- Act as an escalation point for staff, internal, and external
- Participate in department related conversion/product projects
and perform other duties as assigned. Gathers data and prepares
reports for Internal Audit/Regulators
- Consistently applies superior decision making techniques
pertaining to inquiries, approvals and requests as they apply to
existing policies and procedures, keeping within assigned approval
limits and using these instances as learning opportunities for
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Integration Services Support:
- Utilize project management skills to ensure integration support
is handled timely and appropriate stakeholders are kept
- Collaborate and partner with Application Support and Product
Managers to provide feedback and offer suggestions.
- Maintain Service Levels to handle setups and issues while
engaging internal groups as needed.
- Understand banks integrations and workflows and be a teacher in
sharing/instructing best practices and knowledge to team.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience consisting of back office
- Minimum of 2 years management experience with advanced
knowledge in Treasury Management products
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of audit and regulatory requirements related to
Banking and Treasury Management products.
- Excellent organization, interpersonal, written, and oral
communication skills with the ability to provide leadership and
supervision to ensure maximum productivity.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities. Motivated to
seek out answers, generate idea, and develop new skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Ability to manage time and
prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong knowledge of related rules and regulations required, to
- Experience with Integration Services and ERP systems
Keywords: CapitalSource, Gardena , AVP, Treasury Services Manager, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!