Company: Faraday Future
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Faraday Future (FF) is a California-based mobility company,
leveraging the latest technologies and world's best talent to
realize exciting new possibilities in mobility. We're producing
user-centric, technology-first vehicles to establish new paradigms
in human-vehicle interaction. We're not just seeking to change how
our cars work - we're seeking to change the way we drive. At FF,
we're creating something new, something connected, and something
with a true global impact.
The Human Resource Information System (HRIS) Administrator will
support and maintain the organization's HRIS applications and
Responsibilities to include but not limited to:
- May hire, train, and oversee subordinate staff in the
- May oversee the scheduling, assignments, and the daily workflow
of subordinate staff in the department.
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Oversees and maintains optimal function of the HRIS, which may
include installation, customization, development, maintenance, and
upgrade to applications, systems, and modules.
- Provides technical support, troubleshooting, and guidance to
- Collaborates with executive leadership and HR staff to identify
system improvements and enhancements; recommends and implements
- Manages permissions, access, personalization, and similar
system operations and settings for HRIS users.
- Monitors, audits, and administers HRIS database integrity and
security. Researches and recommends solutions to system issues. The
HRIS analyst also supports HRMS upgrades, patches, testing and
other technical projects as assigned.
- Programs custom functions and documentation such as automated
queries, filters, macros, and reports.
- Compiles or assists with the acquisition of complex data
reports, summaries, and logs for senior executives and HR
- Serves as lead representative and liaison between HR,
information services, external vendors, and other stakeholders for
HRIS design and implementation projects.
- Ensures system compliance with data security and privacy
- Maintains knowledge of trends and developments in HRIS
providers, vendors, and technology.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Human Resources
Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 5+ years of related experience required with at least one year
of project management experience.
- Thorough understanding of all areas of information systems with
a highly technical understanding of ADP Workforce Now and
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Familiarity with human resource policies and procedures to
ensure the HRIS meets organizational needs and goals.
- Ability to keep information confidential.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and technical support skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly desirable or other specialized HRIS
Perks + Benefits
- Stock options for every employee
- Healthcare + dental + vision benefits (Free for you/discounted
- 401(k) options
- Relocation assistance + reimbursement
- Casual dress code + relaxed work environment
- Culturally diverse, progressive atmosphere
- "Soul of Faraday" community outreach team
Keywords: Faraday Future, Gardena , HRIS Administrator, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!