Posted on: June 12, 2021
A Receiving Clerk performs duties that facilitate the unloading
of incoming raw materials, proper storage of raw materials, and the
replenishment of shop floor supplies and raw materials.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Unloads and stores all incoming raw materials and company
- Replenishes shop floor material locations and bins.
- Keeps accurate tally of supplies issued and relieves computer
inventory system of the supplies issued.
- Performs cycle counts as required on stored inventory.
- Uses manual and motorized material handling equipment to
unload, move, or store materials.
- Plays an active role in semi-annual inventory counts.
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
- Does all of the above in a manner that meets company safety
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Knowledge of PC and Microsoft applications.
- Standard Syteline software knowledge.
- Knowledgeable of company raw materials.
- Is a Maverick Desk certified forklift operator.
- Good verbal communication skills.
Work involves walking, talking, hearing, using hand manual
tools, using battery operated or electrical hand tools, driving
motorized forklifts, and pulling and pushing manual material
Vision abilities require close vision assessments
May be required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50
May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
Keywords: Maverick, Gardena , Receiving Clerk, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!