Company: Reyes Beer Division
Posted on: September 15, 2021
The Delivery Manager manages the day to day operations for the
People or Process Management Responsibility:
Required Skills and Experience:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum 5+ years supervisory/management experience.
• Experience with automated routing systems.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• College degree (Logistics or Supply Chain Management)
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
• Manage the operation and maintenance of motor vehicles and
• Manage key operating performance indicators (such as on-time
delivery, overtime, offload rates, etc.).
• Ensure compliance with policies, regulations and safety and
health standards (DOT, OSHA, etc.).
• Manage performance to budget and meet financial goals.
• Position must pass a post offer drug test and background
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential function of a position.
• Any other duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, Gardena , Delivery Manager, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!