Director of Nursing
Company: Clinical Management Consultants
Posted on: October 8, 2021
One of Los Angeles’ best and most visited hospitals is looking
for a Director of Surgical Services and Perinatal to lead the
Surgical Services, PACU, Ambulatory Outpatient Surgery, Labor and
Delivery, Postpartum Care, and Sterile Processing department.
This beautiful Los Angeles hospital is considered “The Hospital
of the Future”. It has outstanding high-technology, a high-touch
healthcare experience, and state-of-the-art, safe and secure
electronic health record for each patient. This hospital is a
private, nonprofit hospital which serves 1.3 million residents in
and around its community. This hospital is beautiful, only a few
years old, and has some outstanding partnerships that make this
hospital standout among the rest. This hospital has received
numerous awards and accomplishments such as an Accreditation from
the Joint Commission, an award for sustainability and energy saving
initiatives, and the most wired hospital award for electronic
medical records systems. This Hospital is on its way to Magnet
status and has made huge strides since 2015. Become a part of this
growing legacy and apply to this Director position today.
This hospital is looking for a Director who can take charge of
multiple departments. This Senior Director of Nursing will work
with a large range of ages and populations. This role
- The effective and efficient management of human, fiscal, and
- The development of staff competency through assessment and
- Compliance with regulatory and professional standards and
- Improvement of quality, service levels, safety, and customer
- Establishing operations plans for Perioperative and Perinatal
- Assessing the need for adequate space and resources.
- Monitors Labor and capital budgets.
- Making recommendations for program/service changes.
- Human Resources policies.
- Organizing workflow and has oversight of RNs in all areas
This Director of Perioperative and Perinatal Services will have
the honor of serving one of the best hospitals in Los Angeles but
they will also thrive in a fast pace environment in one of the best
cities in the Nation. This hospital is close to the beach,
close to the city, and has everything that a Director of Nursing
would need. If you’re a Nurse Director of Surgery or L&D who
has had multiple unit oversight and is all about the city, loves
helping your community and working for a top hospital, then this is
the perfect position for you. Apply today!
Keywords: Clinical Management Consultants, Gardena , Director of Nursing, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!