Posted on: November 12, 2021
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Taylor ThibodeauAre you a fit? Easy
Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your
resume.A bit about us:My client's mission is to improve your
financial future. Whether you are an investor or borrower, customer
or employee, visitor or shareholder, you---re worth more here.They
offer a comprehensive suite of lending and savings products
designed to protect and expand your enduring worth---to help you
prosper in the things that matter most to you---your home, your
business, your real estate portfolio, your dreams for the
future.Why join us?
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive benefits package includes medical HMO or PPO,
dental, and vision
- Life/AD&D & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Flexible spending accounts (FSA) Dependent Care
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Matching 401(k)
- Vacation and Sick benefits
- Personal Holiday
- Paid Bank Observed HolidaysJob DetailsWhat we are looking
for:An individual who will ensure thorough and accurate analysis of
loan applications and all related documentation; prepares and
presents loan approval recommendations; monitors loans in process
to ensure timely completion and effective communications to all
parties involved.What will your day look like? You will:
- Maintains a thorough working knowledge of company lending
policies, procedures, underwriting guidelines, rate pricing, and
requirements for packaging of loans.
- Reviews loan application packages for completeness and
conformity to company lending programs.
- Determines when additional information and documentation will
be required to complete underwriting.
- Examines loan file documentation to determine acceptability of
borrowers--- credit histories, adequacy of liquid assets and
financial capacity in relation to loan requests.
- Analyzes tax returns and financial statements to determine
ongoing cash flow to support loan repayment.
- Reviews preliminary title reports, purchase agreements,
environmental reports, property inspections reports, appraisal
reports, and related documentation for acceptability.
- Liaisons with third parties to communicate needs and
- Prepares loan decision recommendations and presents for
- Prepares commitment letters and communicates approval
requirements and conditions to borrowers and brokers; follows-up
for required conditions and reviews for approval. What you will
need for this position:
- Some College/Associate---s Degree; one to two years loan
underwriting experience; or equivalent combination of education and
- Basic knowledge of appropriate software systems and adequate PC
proficiency.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Gardena , Commercial Underwriter, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!