Posted on: January 5, 2022
We are looking for a competent CNC Operator to use computer
numerically controlled (CNC) machinery safely and accurately to
perform a variety of functions. Your job is important since some
materials are not easy to shape or handle manually or with
conventional equipment. CNC Operators are highly skilled
professionals, able to work with great concentration and precision.
They must be responsible and comply with all safety guidelines. A
keen eye for detail and great mechanical aptitude are essential.
The goal is to produce high quality parts and materials by
programming machines to perform the right operations.
- Prepare and operate CNC machines to perform tasks such as
drilling, grinding, milling etc.
- Understand specifications of the task at hand and the desired
result by reading blueprints, mechanical drawings etc.
- Translate instructions into computer commands so the machines
can perform the correct function
- Prepare and load raw materials and parts onto the machines
- Prepare a test run to check if the machines produce outputs
according to specifications
- Set machines to complete full cycles to fabricate large number
- Supervise the machines while they execute the tasks and make
any necessary adjustments to produce a better result
- Inspect and measure finished products and compare them with
requirements to determine if the process has been completed
- Check and maintain machinery daily to ensure
- Proven experience as CNC operator
- Skill in operating CNC machinery and tooling as well as
precision measurement tools
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical documents and
- Computer savvy with basic understanding of computer programming
- Mechanical aptitude and good math skills
- A keen eye for detail and results-driven approach
- Good communication abilities
- Successfully completed apprenticeship is required Associated
topics: automated, cad, cnc, cnc machining, computer aided design,
computer aided manufacturing, computer numeric control,
computerized numerical control, fabrication, programming
Keywords: Newegg, Gardena , CNC Machinist, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!