Dialysis Unit Clerk
Company: U.S. Renal Care
Posted on: June 15, 2022
The Unit Clerk -is responsible for clerical and administrative
support for the clinic(s) operation. - - -Responsibilities:
- Answer phones; greet patients and visitors in a professional
- Update and maintain medical records; prepare patient records
and charts for daily treatments, and assist in auditing records for
ongoing compliance as required.
- Input PD charges, acute care, and other charges as requested;
prepare billing and patient attendance logs. - Complete forms and
reports that are required by governmental agencies.
- Monitor office supplies and inventory doing reorders when
- Assist patients with transportation arrangements.
- Prepare lab slips and tubes for routine (monthly) and
non-routine blood work and direct same to appropriate laboratory as
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Six months of relevant experience in clinical setting
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, (including Word and
Excel) are required.
- Minimum one year in administrative position -U.S. Renal Care is
an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veteran Additional
Keywords: U.S. Renal Care, Gardena , Dialysis Unit Clerk, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!