Company: Work4ce Inc
Posted on: July 31, 2022
***Interviews are remote! Non-local candidates are encouraged to
apply*** This role includes a comprehensive (100% employer paid
premiums) health, vision, dental, savings plan, PTO/Holiday package
(5 weeks paid), and Paid OT.Detailed Description of
- Manage overall project schedule and budget including management
- Prepare project status reports addressing schedule, budget,
safety, and current open issues.
- Monitor contractor performance as to cost and schedule
- Development of detailed user criteria documentation for the
building expansion activities.
- Development of scope of work for the procurement of AE and
construction type services.
- Manage Project Engineers to review Specifications, Utility
Standards, Drawing Reviews, and coordination with customers.
- Monitor and coordinate architect/engineer site visits and
responses to contractor inquiries.
- Monitor delivery and review of shop drawings and
- Attend job site meetings with contractors and consultants to
monitor progress on activities.
- Provide an initial review of vendor and contractor payment
applications, validating actual project progress against approved
schedule of values.
- Evaluate, negotiate, and make recommendations regarding
proposed change directives & change orders.
- Oversee the contractor's Quality Control program and ensure
Quality Control procedures adhere to the plans. Desired:
- Construction and/or engineering firm project management
- Construction project management experience working on multiple
- Experience with individual project sizes of $5M or greater
construction type projects.
- Technical knowledge of design/building construction engineering
and schedule management
- Experience managing team of project engineers, construction
coordinators, and safety personnel.
- Experience working in construction of industrial automotive
manufacturing facilities (or similar industrial
- Intermediate to Advanced skill level with Microsoft Office
suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project).
Keywords: Work4ce Inc, Gardena , Project Lead, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!