Equipment Assembly Supervisor
Company: Air Fayre
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $47,000 to $57,000About usWe are a team
of airline catering enthusiasts who believe flying is the greatest
privilege and opportunity in the world. Thus, we believe it should
be a nice experience for everyone. Air Fayre is an award-winning
catering team that is in search of the best and the brightest to
join our dynamic team of airline catering enthusiasts.As a member
of the team, your mission will be to support inflight catering to
the world's major airlines out of LAX. We provide delicious
inflight food and beverage services that make travelers and crews
happy which is achieved through our valued employees. You will have
a direct impact on customer satisfaction in this exciting
industry!Annually Salary $47,000 to $57,000Air Fayre offers
- An excellent compensation package that includes a quarterly
performance bonus program
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance for employees &
dependents at 80% premium sponsorship
- Employer-sponsored short-term disability, long-term disability,
and life insurance
- 2-4 weeks of paid vacation
- 401K with a matchThe opportunityPosition: Equipment Assembly
Supervisor, Gardena, CAEquipment Assembly Supervisor is responsible
to supervise the equipment assembly production effectively and
safely and consistently deliver on-time products and services while
maintaining high workplace morale. Specific Accountabilities
- Supervise a staff of 10-12 people engaged in equipment
production. Monitor the team and ensure standard work is followed.
Ensuring that daily tasks are carried out in a timely manner and in
line with service and production targets.
- Assess operational readiness, verify adherence to Food Safety
standards and maintain a safe work environment. Assessing status at
the start of shift briefing; department walks for adherence to
audit standards, safety, and cleanliness.
- Making changes to adjust to irregular operations by
communicating findings and defining countermeasures. Taking
corrective action if productivity falls behind, re-assignment of
tasks to cover staff shortages, and estimating overtime needs.
- Promote hire morale with team members using the Job Relations
approach while contributing to process improvement. Train and
monitor hourly staff in the standard work processes and contribute
to process improvements.The PersonExperience
- Experienced in manufacturing or assembly line production
- Demonstrated ability to support company initiatives, standard
work process (SOP), and safety.
- Success in coaching and developing people to improve
- Knowledge of concepts FIFO, food safety, production planning,
waste control, and quality assurance.Values
- Embracing technology and looking for better ways to do
- Likes to, can and does engage people in a positive manner.
Willing to explain and instruct fellow team members to make
- Highly responsive to obstacles, customer-focused, positive, and
- Willing to adapt to varying shifts and working hours, may work
weekends & nights.If this sounds like you, please
Keywords: Air Fayre, Gardena , Equipment Assembly Supervisor, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!