Gardena High School - Program Leader - Gardena
Company: arc After School and Experiential Education
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Gardena High School - Gardena, CA
$20.00 - $20.00 Hourly
Come Play with Us!
Do you enjoy working with youth? Can you motivate young people to
reach their potential? Do you get a kick out of helping kids learn?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, we want to meet
Arc Experience provides before- and after-school programs
throughout Southern California. We prioritize placing you at a
school in your community (or a community of your choice).
We have a very competitive compensation rate as well as
industry-leading training opportunities. We highly value our
employees, and we invest in them with opportunities to grow their
career and life skills.
The job of Program Leader is one of the most important at our
company because its working directly with our most important
clients, which are our students. You will be on the front line of
our work, supporting students in their social-emotional learning,
as well as helping them with homework, learn new skills, and have
fun after school.
What a typical day is like for an Arc Program Leader
- Greet and welcome kids to the program at the end of their
- Lead kids in recreational activities (and play yourself!).
- Help with homework.
- Do crafts, leading clubs, supervise play.
To qualify for this position, you will need:
- At least one year of experience working in after-school
programs or youth recreation, especially in ethnically and
culturally diverse communities.
- To be a good communicator, able to talk to both kids and
- Your official or unofficial college transcripts that confirm
you have 48+ college credit units completed OR you take and pass an
academic proficiency exam.
- To be a problem solver, a team player, and a good listener.
- You must get a TB test (and provide proof that it is negative),
pass a Live Scan background check, and have a current vaccination
for Covid 19.
- You will be required to take CPR and first aid training or
provide certification that you have been certified within 12
- If you are an English-Spanish bilingual speaker, your resume
will stand out!
The Program Leader position is part-time, non-exempt. This position
reports to the Site Coordinator of the school site.
APPLY for the position through our portal and tell us more about
yourself. We usually respond within three days and are always
looking for qualified people to join our organization.
Keywords: arc After School and Experiential Education, Gardena , Gardena High School - Program Leader - Gardena, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!