RN Outcomes / Quality Reporting
Company: Kindred Healthcare
Posted on: November 17, 2022
What makes Kindred Healthcare a great place to work? Our people, of
course! Our employees answer this special calling because they have
a fundamental, internal drive to directly help people. In return,
we serve, develop and respect our employees in environments created
to optimize their job effectiveness, experience, and satisfaction.
This is who we are.
Who are you? To succeed in our high-energy, high-reward
environment, our clinicians provide compassionate critical care and
deliver exceptional patient experiences, meaningful outcomes, and
bonds for life.
As our most acute level of care, Kindred's transitional care
hospitals offer the same critical care patients receive in a
traditional hospital or intensive care unit, but for an extended
recovery period. Our clinicians play a vital role in the recovery
process for chronic, critically ill and medically complex
As an Outcomes Manager you will:
- Provide coordination of timely and accurate data collection and
documentation to meet requirements of the mandated CMS LTCH Quality
- To ensure accuracy in the coding and reflection of the
patient's care needs and in collaboration with the
interdisciplinary team, this individual collects, reviews and
monitors the patient information reported at admission and
discharge for the CARE Data Set tool contained in the LTRAX
database and reported monthly contained in the NHSN database as
supported by documentation in the medical record.
- Assist in the ongoing monitoring of identified outcome
benchmarks for the inpatient population.
- Assist in the mitigation of denials by auditing the EMR and
other documentation systems for quality and technical compliance
and providing guidance to the interdisciplinary team members on
- Have access to confidential patient information and maintains
all confidentiality of all information.
As an Outcomes Manager you will have:
- Registered Nurse; BSN preferred; current, unrestricted state
- 3 years data coordination, aggregation, analytics in LTCH
hospital. Kindred Hospital Division regulatory compliance, quality
experience or operational processes a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in the care of patients in the long term
acute hospital setting, preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
Keywords: Kindred Healthcare, Gardena , RN Outcomes / Quality Reporting, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!