Company: Brek Manufacturing Company
Posted on: November 25, 2022
SUMMARY [Accountability]:Responsibilities for the In-process
Inspection function as related to machine operations and final
inspection of finished goods prior to the release for outside
processing. -This position includes performance of the Tool
Calibration process. PRINCIPAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the first piece set-up inspection from the
machines. -This includes follow-up and verification of corrections
that were defined at the initial inspection cycle.
- Performs Final In-process Production Inspection of parts that
are ready for outside processing, as assigned by the In-process
- Management and performance of Brek's Precision Measuring
Equipment calibration process. -This includes both performing
in-house calibrations and collection, delivery to, and check-in of
tools delivered to offsite calibration lab. -Maintains all records
- Performs First-article Inspection in accordance with AS9102 and
Net Inspect customer reporting software.
- Responsible to complete records as defined by the Quality
Management System and specific customer requirements.
- Performs specific special assignments as described by
supervision or management.
- Written and verbal communication skills are required, for
reporting to Production and Management.
- Follow all established safety rules and guidelines as outlined
in the Employee Handbook and as stated in various safety-related
training programs: this includes but is not limited to, lockout/tag
out, electrical code safe practices and confined space entry
OTHER REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS/WORKING CONDITIONS -REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Knowledge of machine shop, manufacturing operations and
- Ability to responsibly report to manufacturing personnel on
- Ability to collaborate with manufacturing personnel on
- Must be detail oriented to resolve issues.
- Ability to responsibly report issues and escalate within the
appropriate chain of command.
- Ability to work in other inspection departments, such as
receiving inspection and final inspection as required.
PREFERRED SKILLS - - - - - - - -FARO Arm CMM operation is
available. -EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma.
- Minimum 3 Years manufacturing experience can be a mixture of
both manufacturing and inspection.
- Must be familiar with Quality and Inspection processes and
documentation requirements. -WORKING CONDITIONS - - - - - - -
-Assignment is on 2nd Shift. -Work schedule is 8 hours per day,
with 10 hours per day is currently assigned. -Overtime is
commensurate with the workload.
Keywords: Brek Manufacturing Company, Gardena , In-Process Inspector, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!