Company: Staff Management - SMX
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Our client is looking for an organized individual with strong
attention to detail as an Operations Administrator. The Operations
Administrator supports the operations function by conducting
administrative duties for operations and engineering, entering data
and running reports, monitoring inventory, maintaining the plants
written policies and procedures, maintaining the plant's safety
policies and procedures, and coordinating tasks with different
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- STD /LTD
- Paid Time Off
- Casual Dress Code
- Other on the spot perks
Employment Type & Shifts
- Full Time
- Temp to Hire
- All Shifts
- Collects and inputs daily production data into reports. Creates
and modifies data recording forms for production, sanitation,
maintenance, and shipping.
- Provides information regarding inventory and waste to senior
management. Coordinates paperwork regarding electronic receiving.
Ex: UAL meters
- Enters purchase orders into the computer system. Produce and
distribute customer diagrams & meal counts to relevant
- Ensure that the flow of paperwork is consistent and completed
within specific deadline requirements.
- Collating hours and expenditure costs and from operations unit.
Conduct flight and wastage analysis reports.
- 2 + years of experience in the food manufacturing industry
preferably in airline catering.
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook,
- Excellent communication and listening skills; self-starter and
determined; able to work weekends, nights, and holidays
- Ability to work on multiple items concurrently while
maintaining a high degree of attention to detail.
- Above-average data entry skills.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
- No Background Check Required
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Gardena , Operations Administrator, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!