Data Platform Architect
Company: Bank of Hope
Posted on: March 19, 2023
- Implement and maintain data platform standards for the
Enterprise Data Warehouse and analytics Data Marts.
- Develop Data Warehouse architectural strategies to support
evolving enterprise requirements.
- Evaluate and implement Data Warehouse infrastructure components
and platforms both on premise and on cloud platforms.
- Lead migration efforts of existing Data Warehouse components to
the cloud platform.
- Prepare design specification documents for data structures,
data transformation, metadata, dependency, and workload
- Maintain and improve data integrity and security of the company
data warehouse and business intelligence assets.
- Establish and promote data quality, data lineage, data
management standards and standardize data integration platforms and
- Work with latest SQL Server databases and data integration
tools such as Informatica, SSIS, ADF both on premise and on
- Maintain high degree of business functional knowledge and
current data management tools.
- Support and adhere to code review, release, and deployment
standards and processes.
- Adhere to all policies and procedures concerning all
confidential information including but not limited to internal use
and restricted information. Job Qualifications/Requirements
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data
Science, or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience in implementing new or improving Data
- Solid hands-on experience implementing DW using one or more
technologies like Snowflake, Azure Synapse Analytics, Databricks.
Snowflake implementation experience preferred.
- Solid hands-on experience in one or more data pipeline tools
like Azure Data Factory, Airflow.
- Solid hands-on expertise in MS-SQL Server (newer versions), ETL
tools (SSIS, Informatica), SQL (T-SQL query/stored procedure
development and optimization) skills.
- Strong experience in Data Warehouse models, platforms, and data
- Proficient in Microsoft stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power
BI) both on premise and Azure.
- Experience working with scripting languages (like PowerShell,
- Sound understanding of data governance processes, data quality,
data integrity solutions.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational
- Ability to learn new technologies without formal training.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and to work well under
- Must enjoy working in a fast-paced teamwork environment and
dealing with a variety of people.
The salary range for this full-time position is $160,000 - $175,000
+ bonus + benefits
Salary ranges are determined based on qualifications, level, and
Exact compensation may vary based on your skills and
Bank of Hope is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion,
age, sexual orientation, genetic information, national or ethnic
origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other
basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Bank of Hope, Gardena , Data Platform Architect, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...