Business Development Executive
Company: Konica Minolta Business Solutions
Posted on: September 20, 2023
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for you to
join us as a Major Account Executive - Commercial Print
- You will seek out new customers and partner with existing ones
by offering a variety of solutions to improve their business and
take exceptional care of your clients.
- You will conduct outbound calling every day to set face-to-face
appointments, ensuring outstanding customer service though regular
follow-ups, reporting regularly to a branch office.
- You will establish and strengthen relationships with decision
makers for current and potential clients.
- You will learn and demonstrate the benefits of all Konica
Minolta products, services and solutions for clients.
- You will design and present solutions that will help customers'
- You will consistently close sales and achieve monthly activity
and revenue goals.
- Knowledge in the Commercial Print field is preferred.
- 6-10 years of business-to-business technical sales experience,
selling to clients in the Commercial Print industry OR digital
imaging solutions field or other related technology industry.
- College degree preferred.
- A valid driver's license and reliable transportation is
- You are able to thrive in a dynamic environment; you are driven
to succeed and willing to strive to be the best.
- You bring a high level of energy and are committed to achieve
your sales goals.
- You are experienced in problem solving to offer client
impactful business solutions.
- You understand the industry and have established relationships
in this field.
- You are tenacious and have a desire to develop and secure new
- You are passionate about growing your knowledge as you build
About Konica Minolta Konica Minolta's journey started 150 years
ago, with a vision to see and do things differently. We innovate
for the good of society and the world. The same purpose that kept
us moving then, keeps us moving now. Konica Minolta Business
Solutions U.S.A., Inc. is reshaping and revolutionizing the
workplace to achieve true connectivity through the Intelligent
Connected Workplace . The company guides and supports its clients'
digital transformation through its expansive office technology
portfolio, including IT Services ( All Covered ), intelligent
information management, managed print services and industrial and
commercial print solutions. Konica Minolta has been included on
CRN's MSP 500 list nine times and The World Technology Awards named
the company a finalist in the IT Software category. Konica Minolta
has been recognized as the Brand for Customer Loyalty in the MFP
Office Copier Market by Brand Keys for sixteen consecutive years,
and is proud to be ranked on the Forbes 2021 America's
Best-in-State employers list . The company received Keypoint
Intelligence's BLI 2021 A3 Line of The Year Award and BLI Most
Color Consistent A3 Brand Award for its bizhub i-Series . Konica
Minolta, Inc. has been named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World
Index for nine consecutive years and has spent six years on the
Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World list . Konica
Minolta partners with its clients to give shape to ideas and works
to bring value to our society. For more information, please visit
us online and follow Konica Minolta on Facebook , YouTube ,
LinkedIn and Twitter .
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action
employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin,
sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender
identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital
status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status
or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Keywords: Konica Minolta Business Solutions, Gardena , Business Development Executive, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!