Quality Control Specialist
Company: Staff Management - SMX
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Looking for your next opportunity? Join Staff Management - SMX as a
Quality Control Specialist in Gardena, CA! We're seeking
detailed-oriented individuals to support our client's Airport Cargo
Perks & Benefits
- Paid Training
- Weekly paychecks
- Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
- Medical / Dental Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Time Off
- Referral Bonus (Restrictions Apply)
Employment Type & Shifts
- Full Time
- Temporary or Contract
- Long Term
- Rotating Shifts
- All Shifts
- Verify assembly compliance to airline/company
- Flight is assembled in the correct equipment type.
- Crew meal count and special dietary specification are
- All components, entrees, or supply/beverage item are
- Initiate the correction of missing or wrong items packed with
assembly team members and capture the actions taken in QC tracking
- Partner with assembly leadership to initiate proactive coaching
sessions to mitigate repeat defects.
- Weekly check-ins with CI and Department Manager(s) to discuss
defect trends and additional actions needed by department
leadership to correct.
- Other duties as assigned by CI Manager.
- Basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide).
- Problem-solving skills: ability to make independent
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Ability to use computer and mobile /tablet electronic
- Must have the ability to work under pressure while maintaining
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Fast-paced assembly experience preferred.
- Quality control experience preferred.
- Experience working in cold environment preferred.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Background Check
- Drug Test
- Stand for Shift Duration
- Must be at least 18 years old
Keywords: Staff Management - SMX, Gardena , Quality Control Specialist, Other , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!