Company: Noatum Logistics USA, LLC (f/k/a MIQ Logistics)
Posted on: March 28, 2020
Develops a thorough understanding of clients shipping requirements
and patterns. Demonstrates sound customer service and data entry
skills to support growth within current position. Gains job related
regulatory knowledge of current position.
Reviews and processes day to day operations, evaluates and
recommends equipment needs. Plans and schedules appropriate service
line for situation (ground, expedited, air, ocean, etc.) to
maintain an effective balance between service and cost.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Enter transportation data from a regulatory and tracking
- Ensure regulatory requirements and proper documentation,
including transit documents and customs clearances, exists for
- Ensure documentation is accurately processed, distributed and
released to carrier, forwarders, customers, and agents, in a timely
- Prepare all necessary data entry and confirmation of key
milestones (departure, arrival, customs clearance, PODs, etc.) as
specified by Customer Standard Operating Procedures.
- Oversee and complete accurate billing to clients based on
established client pricing, while ensuring appropriate costs and
profits are maintained.
- Oversee the pick-up and transfer of shipments with appropriate
- Establish knowledge of Incoterms and commercial invoice
- Develop methods and procedures for transportation of
commodities for designated shippers from local or offshore
locations to warehouses, other storage facilities or final
- Prepare timely management information and reports as specified
- Negotiate shipping rates and submit to Branch Manager for
approval when necessary to be competitive.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with vendors
(e.g. airline representatives, freight forwarders, custom brokers,
local pickup and delivery companies, regional trucking companies,
line haul providers, etc.).
- Use established regulatory knowledge to apply classification of
HTS/Schedule B numbers, tariff filing, hazardous material handling
(as required by position) and any other government agency
- Ensure compliance with all government related programs specific
to mode and direction of related shipments (i.e. Customs, security,
other import and export government agencies that regulate
- Process licensed shipments, assemblies, and in-bond
- Maintain courteous, prompt and efficient customer
- Participate as an effective team member with the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Establish and maintain all necessary procedures to assure a
clean, properly organized, safe and healthy environment for all
- 2-5 years operational experience in international
transportation, preferably with an international logistics
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics, or
equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel and Word and
- Bachelor s Degree in Business, Transportation, Logistics
- Dangerous Goods Certification preferred
- Knowledge of state, federal and international applicable laws
and regulations as they relate to primary services provided (i.e.
Customs, security, other import and export government agencies that
- CargoWise experience preferred.
Noatum Logistics USA (Formerly MIQ Logistics) Overview
To serve the surging demands of our customers worldwide, Noatum
Logistics is enhancing our global supply chain capabilities. Join
our growing team of professionals as we strengthen and expand our
core international supply chain services. We are a growing global
logistics company with exciting career opportunities in
international forwarding, supply chain management, technology,
business development, and many more. With operations in Asia,
Europe, North Africa, North America, and South America, Noatum
Logistics provides you with significant opportunities to enhance
your career. As you gain experience, develop new skills and take on
greater responsibilities, Noatum Logistics offers you the
opportunity to grow with us.
Over the years, our business has seen many changes. What has not
changed is our steadfast commitment to service excellence and
improving our customers' bottom-line performance. Along with our
global network partners, we provide services in and between all
major international trade lanes. With the support of our thousands
of logistics professionals, this infrastructure can deliver
seamless end-to-end supply chain solutions around the world. Noatum
Logistics employees understand that customer service is our
priority and at its best when built on a relationship of trust and
a thorough understanding of our customers business. We firmly
believe we have the best talent in the industry working on our
To learn more about Noatum Logistics USA, www.miq.com or
Keywords: Noatum Logistics USA, LLC (f/k/a MIQ Logistics), Gardena , Export Specialist, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!