Counter Sales Associate
Company: White Cap
Posted on: November 13, 2020
Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Responsible for
assisting with counter sales and customer service Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, researches, and answers customer questions regarding
accounts, products, rates and services offered, via telephone or in
- Engages with both counter customers and phone customers to
fully identify needs, respond to inquiries or questions, and offer
- Processes orders, quotes prices, enters orders into the system
and provides order information to customers. Pull orders as
- Communicates product features, benefits, and warranty policy
information to customers.
- Demonstrates knowledge of products and their applications
(provides technical advice, troubleshoots, and helps resolve
- Upsells by identifying related products, add-on extensions and
making customers aware of product promotions.
- Ensures merchandise displays are stocked and clean.
- May perform other duties as assigned Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Demonstrated success providing excellent customer service.
- Experience using sales order computer software, familiarity
with Oracle preferred.
- Knowledge of HD Supply construction and industrial products.
PRID PRID150 Job Locations US-CA-Gardena Posted Date 4 weeks ago
(10/15/2020 1:06 AM) Job ID 2020-39933 Business Unit Construction
Industrial WC Functional Area Customer Service Remote Position? No
Position Type Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Gardena , Counter Sales Associate, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!