IT Help Desk Technician (Temp to Hire)
Company: True Religion Brand Jeans
Posted on: November 19, 2021
THE PURPOSE: The IT Help Desk Technician is responsible for the
support and administration of our corporate hardware and desktop
applications, including remote support/administration. The
candidate will work as part of the True Religion IT team to provide
installation, configuration, troubleshooting/maintenance, and
support of desktops, printers, and mobile devices per company
standards. The position also requires assisting with the
installation and troubleshooting of telecommunications (VoIP, plain
ordinary telephone lines, video conferencing systems, and local
data circuit connectivity).PREFERRED EXPERIENCE:
- Retail Point of Sale systems experiences a plus.
- MAC desktop support experience is a huge plus.
- Retail or multi location experience would be a huge plus.THE
- Perform in-person and remote troubleshooting.
- Onsite Hands-on and remote installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting of:* Desktop hardware systems, including attached
peripheral devices* Office printers & copiers* Supported mobile
devices* VoIP system and handsets* Office video conferencing
system* Wireless connectivity, VPN connectivity
- Determine the best solution based on the issue and details
provided by customers.
- Work with remote employees on the problem-solving process over
- Provide technical support for distribution center workstations,
printers, copiers, and wireless devices.
- Deploy system changes to stores and corporate devices using
TRBJ approved system tools.
- Use TRBJ IT approved tools for troubleshooting, configuration,
deployment, and monitoring.
- Escalate unresolved issues to the next level of support
- Log calls/incidents/outages in TRBJ Help Desk System, resolve
within department service level agreement times.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as
networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between
- Write and maintain system documentation (IT procedures and user
FAQs) and system problems and resolutions for future reference
(root cause and NOC notifications).
- Maintain confidentiality with regards to the information being
processed, stored, or accessed by the network.
- Assist in acclimating new employees to TRBJ technology and
desktop/office systems to aid in productivity.YOU ARE:
- Someone tech-savvy.
- Have a good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices,
printers, and other tech products.
- Must be able to communicate with non-technical users and write
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have strong time management skills.
- Are customer-oriented and cool-tempered.
- Are willing to work early morning, late evening, or weekend
shifts as required.REQUIRED MINIMUM EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 3 years of hands-on PC, MAC, and iOS experience.
- CompTIA A+ Certification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 1-year experience with JIRA or similar ticketing
system.Edit jobStatus: PausedView public job pageDetailsCreated:
August 27, 2021Views: 212Candidates: 24 totalAdd a candidateFind
candidatesBudgetJob Budget: Not sponsoredSponsor jobJob Type:
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availabilityEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Help desk: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mac OS: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One locationby
Keywords: True Religion Brand Jeans, Gardena , IT Help Desk Technician (Temp to Hire), Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!