Production/Process Assistant - Entry Level
Company: Zero Labs Automotive
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job DescriptionZero Labs is seeking a passionate
Production/Process Assistant to join our world-class team. A team
that is defending a new premium classic electric automotive
industry. This position requires an experienced individual to
assist the production team with various tasks that include
ordering, processing and organizing parts, parts picking, and photo
documentation of vehicle progress at various stages. The desired
candidate is an effective communicator and team player with the
ability to multitask, follow work instruction, and be adaptable.
The goal is to ensure smooth and efficient production operations
and prevent delays.Available shift is Monday through Friday 8 a.m.
to 5 p.m. and no weekends
- Ability to work in a shop environment.
- Ensure work area is always clean and safe.
- Team player who takes direction and instructions.
- Able to work 40+ hours per week.
- Must be a detail-oriented person with a can-do positive
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills,
expressing ideas clearly, and actively listening to thoughts and
ideas of others.
- Can assist other Production and operations Department
technicians as requested.
- Assist in special projects as required.Available shift is
Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and no weekends.Location:
- Organized and neat work habits, detail oriented
- Must have a valid Driver's License with a clean driving
- Basic understanding and use of the MS Office Suite.
- High school degree or trade school equivalent.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Punctuality and good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Frequent lifting up to 20 lbs.
- Team oriented, strong ability to multi-task and work in a
fast-paced environment and to multiple deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
effectively and efficiently
- Experience with automotive parts and/or working in an
automotive manufacturing environment highly desiredBenefitsWhy else
you should work here... In addition to a lively, engaging, and
collaborative work environment, Zero Labs provides generous time
off and flexible healthcare benefits. Full time employees are
eligible for benefits on the first day of the month following hire.
- Zero Labs provides performance-based opportunities for
promotion and increases in pay and PTO.
- Competitive compensation based on experience.
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Holidays and Paid Time Off Paid time off (PTO)
- Annual company paid holidays
- Work in a high-growth start up that will redefine classic and
- Opportunity for Stock OptionsZero Labs is an equal
opportunity-affirmative action employer and considers all qualified
applicants for employment based on business needs, job requirements
and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, marital status, past or present military service or
any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the
locations where we operate.About Zero Labs Automotive Zero Labs
Automotive based in Los Angeles, California is an automotive and
industrial design, technology and engineering firm with a focus on
developing the Premium Classic Electric Vehicles. Less than a year
we have been featured in TopGear, MotorTrend, GQ, Robb Report,
Esquire and hundreds of othersCommitted to a clean energy future.
We have put together an incredible team of entrepreneurs,
engineers, designers, researchers, car enthusiasts, futurists,
clean energy experts and more. Our team has multiple decades of
experiences working at some of the largest companies in the world,
on everything from innovation and ideation, to marketing and
Keywords: Zero Labs Automotive, Gardena , Production/Process Assistant - Entry Level, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!