Floor Technician - APEX Surface Care
Company: Corporate Floors
Posted on: June 19, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $19/hr+Sign-on Bonus!! Receive $500
within your first 30 days of hire!⭐️ We are looking to add some
more fabulous team members to our CF Family of Brands! Our APEX
Surface Care Team is looking for a dedicated Floor Technician who
will be directly responsible for providing our clients with world
class commercial flooring maintenance and customer service.
Depending on the area of expertise, this position may have a
specific flooring product focus or work in several different
disciplines.⭐️ What You'll Do:
- Perform all duties as related to floor maintenance and the
scope of work required.
- Perform specific jobs and tasks as directed by Crew Leader,
Night Supervisor or Operations Manager.
- Assume other responsibilities from time to time as directed by
- Responsible for ensuring jobs are completed to the customer and
- Work directly with the Crew Leader, Night Supervisor and
Operations Manager in quality assurance and notify them of any
- Clean equipment daily. Keep the equipment neat and orderly at
- Properly maintain assigned equipment (i.e. phones, vacuums,
- Attend and participate in all required Maintenance Team
- Participate in firm's growth as a cooperative and loyal member
of the team.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures. What You Have:
- Be able to pass criminal background requirements
- Valid driver's license, and good driving record preferred
- Must be over 18
- This position requires full vaccination against COVID-19 as a
condition of employment, subject to a valid medical or religious
- High energy, results oriented, takes initiative.
- Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Able to work flexible hours unsupervised.
- Honest, dependable and team oriented
- Polite, friendly, pleasant and outgoing with a neat, clean
- Able to demonstrate superior knowledge, skills and processes of
our flooring maintenance system to your team and customers.
- Bi-Lingual Preferred.⭐️Work Environment⭐️
- Fast-paced office environment.
- Exposed to a combination of normal office type environments and
- Regularly exposed to dust, odors, oil, fumes and noise.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
- Safety glasses required while performing certain tasks.
- Small-to-large office environment.⭐️What We Offer⭐️
- Starting Pay (No Experience) $19.00 an hour / Full-time or
- After 90 days, get a $1 increase
- After 6 months, get another $1 increase
- $500.00 sign on bonus
- Flexible hours
- Full-Time and Part-Time Positions
- Medical Benefits
- 401k eligibility after 60 days for Full-Time and Part-Time
- 2 weeks PTO first year and 9 paid holidays
- Paid Training
- Career Path Program
- Employee Bonus ProgramIf you innately see the importance of
fostering a vibrant company culture that celebrates innovation,
effort and the employee experience, then you probably have what it
takes to build an exciting career with Corporate Floors.⭐️About
Corporate Floors⭐️For more than 20 years, Corporate Floors and its
family of brands have improved the commercial interiors of
image-conscious companies throughout the United States. Committed
to the highest standards of environmental sustainability, equity
and corporate social responsibility, Corporate Floors, a member of
the Starnet Floor Care network, is a Certified B Corporation that
operates throughout North America and serves some of the world's
most recognized brands and companies. The Corporate Floors family
of brands includes Corporate Floors, a commercial flooring
contractor; APEX Surface Care, a specialty surface care company;
APEX Property Services, a commercial building maintenance company;
The Elevated Cab, a commercial elevator interior design company;
Square Care, a data center/critical space cleaning company; and
Whitman Global, a commercial floor care provider based in the
Pacific Northwest.The only certified MBE and B Corporation in the
industry, Corporate Floors is committed to doing business as a
Force for Good™ and supporting the communities in which its
employees live and work. In 2020, the company established the
Community Giveback Program, a permanent part of its social mission,
which provides pro bono cleaning and disinfecting services to
select nonprofits, including women's shelters, family and child
crisis centers, and homeless shelters. Corporate Floors is also the
founding sponsor of Women In Facilities Management (WIFM), a
501(c)(3) trade association established to advance opportunities
for women in facilities and property management.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national
origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other status
protected by applicable law.
Keywords: Corporate Floors, Gardena , Floor Technician - APEX Surface Care, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!