BI Analyst - Remote
Posted on: June 22, 2022
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for working
closely with the business customers to effectively uncover, define
and address the needs of the business. This person with minimal
oversight and coaching effectively translates the needs of
customers into Business Intelligence dashboards and visualizations
to promote better business processes and decision making. The
Business Intelligence Analyst is an excellent communicator, has
experience in a distribution and/or manufacturing company, is an
effective trainer, and serves as the subject matter expert for the
Business intelligence tool enterprise applications.
Team Member Perks
- Sick Time - 5 days
- Vacation Time - Earn up to 2-weeks your first year of
- Paid and Floating Holidays
- FREE Medical and Dental coverage options
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with company matching
- Life Insurance
- Discounts on Tires and Wheels
- Conduct customer interviews to gather information, detail
business and technical requirements, and formulate improvement
- Translate business needs in requirement and functional and
technical designs of new and modified applications using the IT
standards for requirement documents and data models.
- Creating and maintaining documentation that includes the
design, requirements and user manuals for the organization.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources
and reconcile conflicts and application and technical and
- Collaborates with business and IT departments to understand
system data and its use, data analysis and validation, and provides
support around the data.
- Work with the Managers, and other stakeholders to prioritize
tasks and projects to maximize customer satisfaction, product
quality and timeliness.
- Lead efforts to work with application technical teams to
develop technical requirements.
- Work with internal and external technical staff to design,
develop and secure data models required to support BI dashboards
- Lead the creation of database designs to meet business
requirements and improve overall effectiveness of our
- Create test and training plans, execute tests and deliver
training using the IT standards.
- Mentors and assists business developers to develop a deep
understanding of the data, its use, and the structure of reports
- Provide technical guidance to IT peers, IT leadership and other
departments regarding business process design and improvement and
the use of Business Intelligence tool.
- Grow the in-house IT expertise in the areas of application and
process design by seeking training and joining expert
- Work Closely with Development team and mentor them wherever
Required Qualifications And Skills
- Prefer bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Prefer 4 to 6 years of experience in business analysis, project
management, or the equivalent.
- Prefer experience in distribution, supply chain or
- Prefer experience with NetSuite ERP, NetSuite CRM, NetSuite WMS
and Qlik BI.
- Extensive knowledge of Finance and Distribution business models
- Demonstrated experience in designing, developing, and training
Business Intelligence (BI).
- Experience/Details understanding of the Business process and
- Excellent, interpersonal communication, listening, analytical
and Presentation skills.
- Ability to work and delivery as a team and independently.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environments with multiple
- Strong management and leadership skills
A Human Approach to Staffing
Our Company is committed to the principles of equal employment. We
are committed to complying with all federal, state, and local laws
providing equal employment opportunities, and all other employment
laws and regulations. It is our intent to maintain a work
environment which is free of harassment, discrimination, or
retaliation because of sex, gender, race, religion, color, national
origin, physical or mental disability, genetic information, marital
status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, military service,
veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or
local laws. The Company is dedicated to the fulfillment of this
policy in regard to all aspects of employment, including but not
limited to recruiting, hiring, placement, transfer, training,
promotion, rates of pay, and other compensation, termination, and
all other terms, conditions, and privileges of employment.
Keywords: eHire, Gardena , BI Analyst - Remote, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!