Company: AVA Consulting
Posted on: March 18, 2023
JOB ID: TYARD1183835
Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Duration: 12 Month+
Location: Gardena, CA
Our client, a major employer in the area, is looking for a
Maintenance Technician to be part of its team in its North American
- Repair, troubleshoot and maintain R&D facility equipment
(chassis dynamometers, Fuel Cell dynamometers, road speed
standalone fans, environmental chambers, boilers, compressors,
chillers, pumps, exhaust systems, HVAC units, hydraulic systems,
Fuel pump equipment, H2 station and high voltage electrical
- Communicate daily with equipment operators, test technicians
and leaders on equipment functions, concerns, and overall
- Conduct, develop, maintain, and continuously improve the
preventive maintenance program at R&D.
- Identify spare parts and manage vendor service representatives
and contractors as required. Managing the processing of service
requests, work orders and preventative maintenance tasks.
- Assist with developing maintenance plan for R&D
- Working level knowledge and experience in troubleshooting and
maintainingcommercial / industrial electrical systems.
- Experience in an automotive R&D / test environment is a
- Strong background in preventative maintenance of
- Prefer Mechatronics, Electronics, HVACR, Mechanical Engineering
Technology, Electrical Engineering Technologybackground
- Working level knowledge and skills in repair and maintenance of
data acquisition equipment.
- Minimum 5-yearsof maintenance experience on industrial
equipment such as environmental chambers, boilers, compressors,
chillers, pumps and exhaust systems, HVAC units, hydraulic systems,
electrical and PLC systems.
- Fuel Cell knowledge / experience is a plus.
- Able and willing to work 10% to 20% overtime.
Keywords: AVA Consulting, Gardena , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...