Vice President of Supply Chain
Posted on: March 19, 2023
VP of Supply Chain for Global Superstar!!!This Jobot Job is
hosted by: Kristin UrsuaAre you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.Salary: $180,000
- $250,000 per yearA bit about us:We are a Global Icon, over 50
years strong, manufacturing one of the most popular comfort foods
in the US today. Come join our family! We officially put down our
roots in the U.S. in 1972, and our Southern California plant
started production of this first instant food manufactured and sold
in the U.S. And ever since, we have continuously launched new and
innovative products for hungry Americans.Why join us?
- GREAT Company Culture!
- Extremely Competitive Compensation Package (Base, Bonus and
- AMAZING Benefits
- Career Stability and Growth
- 401K Match and More!!!Job DetailsThe Vice President of Supply
Chain is an integral part of the executive team and will help lead
the organization's growth strategy and oversee all day-to-day
operations, with respect to sourcing, demand planning, inventory
management, forecasting, inbound and outbound logistics, production
planning, as well as raw materials and finished products.Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the Demand Planning and S&OP Operations to ensure a
high level of forecast accuracy for both the short and long
- Develop and maintain the company sourcing and purchasing
strategy including commodity management, vendor selection and
evaluation, contract management, competitive sourcing, and material
planning. Total annual spend is more than $250M.
- Management of the inbound material planning group to ensure
consistent material availability to meet manufacturing demand.
- In addition to management of the material planning team, the VP
of SCM also finalizes and manages the production planning schedule
as dictated by the demand plan.
- Oversight of both the finished goods and raw materials
- Daily management and oversight of the customer service and
outbound logistics group with an emphasis on quality service and
- Develop and maintain the policies and structure necessary to
ensure optimum supply chain for achieving company goals and
- Drive the development of analytical tools and reports to
effectively manage supply chain performance KPI's across the
- Lead ongoing efforts to achieve continuous improvement of the
supply chain function through evaluation of new technologies and
industry best practices.
- Drive engagement by building and developing a high-performance
team that consistently delivers Supply Chain KPIs.
- Accountability for management of all Supply Chain related
budgets including procurement spend, PPV, 3rd party logistics,
- Lead a staff of 7 direct and 70 indirect reports across
multiple facilities.Qualifications and Requirements:
- Proven track record of developing end-to-end strategies to
improve Supply Chain efficiencies and effectiveness.
- Successful track record of influencing and decision-making at
multiple levels, inside and outside an organization.
- Ability to think tactically and strategically as appropriate to
generate innovative cost-effective supply chain solutions that
enable flexibility and responsiveness to sudden demand and/or
- Must be analytically oriented and possess a clear understanding
of supply chain management systems and processes.
- Proven track record of building, training, and developing high
- Ability to develop and implement strategies to maximize
employee performance and foster employee engagement in meeting the
organization's strategy.Education/Experience:Bachelor's degree (B.
A.) from four-year college or university. Master's Degree a
plus!10+ years in Supply Chain Management At least 5+ years working
in a Director/Senior Director role in Consumer Goods Industry
preferred.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Gardena , Vice President of Supply Chain, Professions , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...