Lead Dispatch Security Agent - 80011BR
Company: GardaWorld Security Services U.S.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Description GardaWorld - Security ServicesSecurity Officer -
Now Hiring! Work today, get paid today, with DailyPay! GardaWorld
offers DailyPay - a voluntary benefit that allows you to access
your pay on day 1 of work. If you're hired for a role at
GardaWorld, you'll never have to wait for a paycheck again!
DailyPay's most used features include:
- PAY: Get instant access to your money as you earn it
- SAVE: Automatically save a portion of every paycheck
- BALANCE ALERTS: Track your real-time earnings & budget for
upcoming bills or expenses You've got the right skills. What you
need is the right opportunity to unleash your potential. We agree,
and we're hiring!Every day is different at GardaWorld with diverse
work assignments and flexible schedules. We are leaders in
Professional training programs that cover every aspect of
delivering world class security services. And every industry counts
on us because we're the very best at what we do. Perhaps you are,
too. In our complex world today, GardaWorld stands out as the
largest privately owned security services company in the world.
We're experts at protecting people and assets. We're also growing
everywhere and expanding in multiple locations. If you're a sharp,
talented, self-confident individual who excels in customer service,
you can build a future here. We give you all the tools you need to
expand your skills and grow your career with exceptional
opportunities for advancement. You can stand out - and thrive -
here, too, as a Lead / Dispatch Officer! At GardaWorld, we know
your compensation is important so we provide competitive hourly
starting rates for every market we're in. We're growing our team
here in Gardena, California! Compensation: $17.50/hrShift: 40 hrs
- Monday - Friday 10:00 pm - 6:00 am About the job:
- Excellent customer service is always your top priority.
- You observe, survey the area and provide reporting on activity
at your assigned location.
- You provide rapid response in critical situations.
- You're good with reading and writing detailed reports.
- You know when and how to enforce customer procedures,
regulations and standards. Your background:
- You have 6 months minimum of dispatch experience
- You have 6 months minimum of Lead Officer experience
- You have a high school education or equivalent (GED)
- You're able to ace (and pass) an extensive screening
- If you have Security, Military, Law Enforcement experience -
- You have a state license if required. If you want a real career
opportunity where you're part of a dynamic supportive team that's
dedicated to your success, check us out. We're a global
organization that embraces our cultural diversity and we promote
engagement, communication, and sharing ideas across all our teams.
At GardaWorld, you'll have plenty of room to grow - and that's just
for starters. Explore your future with us today. Whelan Security of
California, Inc.CA Private Patrol Number:
Keywords: GardaWorld Security Services U.S., Gardena , Lead Dispatch Security Agent - 80011BR, Sales , Gardena, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!